What are you watching???

Tubi weekend for me starting tonight

Before the Fire movie from 2020. locally made in South Dakota. good scenery etc
The Vampire Lovers
George Carlin 1990 and 1992

one or two things on Shudder
-Joe Bob Briggs' Last Drive In Live Jamboree showing of Night of the Demons
-either the Chopping Mall or Brain Damage episode on Joe Bob Briggs' Last Drive In from Season 2

Mornings this week: "Undone" on Amazon. Very cool show that's shot with live actors and then processed to look animated, which lets them do some wild hallucinatory scenes. A young Mexican woman's powers as a shaman awaken, and she communicates with her dead father, who Yodas her into controlling her abilities so she they can go back and prevent his death.

Lunchtime this week: "For All Mankind" season 1.

Thursday Nights: 1973 episodes of "Midnight Special" on YouTube - holy shit, I was too young to stay up that late back then, but MAN this is good music (mostly) :lol:

Firday nights: "Foundation."

We're between shows on the other nights. We usually DVR CSIO and The Rookie and watch them on Tues and Wed, but they're not on this week. Just finished "Glitch" on Mon and will probably start "3 Body Problem" next week.

Tonight's Saturday Night movie will be the 1945 "And Then There Were None."

I've watched all four episodes of Conan O'Brien Must Go, his travel show on Max. If you like Conan at all I'd highly recommend it. I liked the first and last episodes (Norway and Ireland) the best, but overall its a hilarious show of Conan traveling to different countries and being Conan for 40-45 minutes.

Ride With The Devil.
Field of Dreams. Which was fine but I was weirded out because I put this on my list like a year or more ago and it was also on TV last night and I was watching in off a USB.

Started a re-watch of Game of Thrones ( mainly because at my Club we have started to play the A Song of Ice and Fire Tabletop game).

Almost done with the first season and my god was this show brilliant for so many seasons. I love seeing characters starting out their story when i know where it will take them, all of them painful journeys ( some more so than others, poor Sansa) but so fascinating to watch.

American Horror Story: Delicate-Little Gold Man
A Gentleman in Moscow: Good TImes
Beacon 23: Iris

Did a re-watch of the Showtime series Black Sails over the last 4-5 days, thanks to Netflix. Hadn't watch it since it's original airing. Good stuff, though it had more nudity and extreme violence than I had remembered. Anyways, really good cast and top notch production values, though some of the CG hasn't aged well. Recommended, if you like the genre 8/10

Keeping with the Toby Stephens motif - I started a rewatch of Netflix's Lost In Space. Think I'm on S1E4.

even though I've already seen the movie a gazillion times for VHS and DVD and on tv, I watched Conan the Destroyer on Netflix since there's nothing good on Netflix for old movies

Ride With The Devil.
Field of Dreams. Which was fine but I was weirded out because I put this on my list like a year or more ago and it was also on TV last night and I was watching in off a USB.
I adore Field of Dreams. Its been one of my favorite movies, ever since I was a child. I almost cried when Ray Liotta passed away. I know a lot of people associated him with Goodfellas, but for me he will always be Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Back