What are you watching???

Saturday we were in the mood for goofy comedy, so we watched Murder By Death and The Cheap Detective. Then we re-watched Barbie. Last night we re-watched On Her Majesty's Secret Service and watched John Oliver.

I mean no overt disrespect to John Oliver but I swore off ever watching him again after he utterly SHAT all over my favorite TV shows (L&O and Blue Bloods). :mad:

Last edited:
The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live-The Last Time
The Regime: All Ye Faithful
The Daily Show: With Jon Stewart

Netflix added bunch of classic old 1984 movies. Peter Weller bad guy movie Firstborn

and the frozen caveman movie Iceman which I used to watch a few times when it was on HBO alot during weekends back then when I was a little kid. Is that old Iceman movie even out for DVD or Blu ray these days? probably not

Last night I watched 7 or 8 episodes of the first season of Vikings via Netflix. Popped up on my Netflix feed and I figured, what the hell, it's been a while since I've watched the series and it was a well done show. Glad I did... :techman: :techman:

Resident Alien: Homecomming
American Horror Story: Delicate-Opening Night
Star Trek Discovery Season 5 Episode 1: Red Directive
Star Trek Discovery Season 5 Episode 2: Under the Twin Moons
The Daily Show with Desi Lydic

Bill Dance bloopers on youtube. I don't care if they are set up they still make me laugh. Bill is hilarious.

I just read a comment on youtube which I think sums up how everyone feels about him:

"I love this guy but I hope he never starts a gun show. Don't think he'll survive the first episode..."

:lol:

Back