From the Strange New Worlds season finale "Yesterday's Enterprise"...(I am going to be honest, for M'Ress I would have preferred an actor in make-up...the version looks a little *too* cartoonish.)
Of course we have seen species from The Animated Series in "Lower Decks" and "Prodigy", and then we have seen characters and species from those shows in "Strange New Worlds" and "Starfleet Academy"...but we have never seen these species in live action...EXCEPT *maybe* M'Ress' species, as there were cat aliens in "The Voyage Home" on the Federation Council and one jumped Kirk in "The Final Frontier", but I dunno if their species were ever confirmed - the cat guy in TVH looked almost like a K'Zinti!
[Note: been a while since I posted an image and the image rules seem to have changed, please forgive me if I goofed them up, and please help me fix any mistakes. I tried using an image hosting site, with *used* to be the requirement, but it wouldn't work.]
Of course we have seen species from The Animated Series in "Lower Decks" and "Prodigy", and then we have seen characters and species from those shows in "Strange New Worlds" and "Starfleet Academy"...but we have never seen these species in live action...EXCEPT *maybe* M'Ress' species, as there were cat aliens in "The Voyage Home" on the Federation Council and one jumped Kirk in "The Final Frontier", but I dunno if their species were ever confirmed - the cat guy in TVH looked almost like a K'Zinti!
[Note: been a while since I posted an image and the image rules seem to have changed, please forgive me if I goofed them up, and please help me fix any mistakes. I tried using an image hosting site, with *used* to be the requirement, but it wouldn't work.]




