News Veronica Mars revival coming to Hulu.

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Turtletrekker, Aug 21, 2018.

1. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I had to change from Chrome. It's still annoying as hell and has hiccups. If Hulu can't figure out Chrome then damn. Amazon and Netflix work fine. And they want me to pay $6 to watch ads? Nope.

2. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

I finally had an opportunity to watch this, as it’s been on a streaming service here in Germany and I caught it a day before they took it down with a free trial month.

I loved it.
    Only wanted to watch an episode or two and before I knew it it was 8 in the morning and I was shocked at Logan’s demise.

I think, the mystery held up pretty nicely. I knew it must have been one of the major players.
    If it had been one of the other Murderheads it would have been disappointing.

I was so happy that Veronica and Logan seemed to be able to work out their relationship issues despite how emotionally damaged both of them are.
    They keep anchoring each other in sanity somehow.
    Naturally, as soon as they got their happily ever after, it turned out an incredibly short ever after.

i give the show a solid A. It ranks almost as high as season 1 with me, the best of the rest so to speak.