TRIP/MICHAEL/CONNOR: You're All We Think About

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Indeed. It's always good to see the whole package...

2. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

:drool: And how!

3. My2tailwaggers

My2tailwaggers Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hello Everyone!
    I think I have posted on this thread before... not sure and didnt go thru all of the pages to check! Anyway... I am a fan of Connor's and enjoy this thread!! I am going to a dinner for the Cancer Society in a few weeks and Connor is one of the guests that will be there. I will let you all know how it goes!! There is also a great group of Trip fans over at www.trekspace.org

4. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi My2tailwaggers nice to see you visiting again. I look forward to hearing about you meeting Connor and the Cancer society it's a great cause.

5. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Thanks for the link! I'm always happy to find other Trek lovers.

6. My2tailwaggers

Sure! There are a lot of great Trek / Connor fans over at TrekSpace. I met up with a few of my web friends at the convention in Las Vegas and it was great! If you do a page on Trekspace.. look me up.. I am under Debbie, if you can do a search. My pic on my page is of my friend Rita that went with me, and Connor and Dominic. Make sure you look at all of the groups.. there is a Trip one to join! :)

7. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

season's greetings, THUGS! Let's see some Tripalicious holiday avatars! And he doesn't have to be showing skin in all of them... but it helps!

8. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

wollem over at HoT has filed a report from the Lightspeed charity benefit:

Connor's 24 episode is "10:00-11:00." :adore:
    And he's going to be on Sarah Connor Chronicles in February! :adore:

9. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Now now Jinx. Some of us want to be him, not see him. :p

How about some avatars of T'Pol and Hosi. The more skin the better. :devil:

10. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

:p :p Hey, start your own worship thread! (Would probably be a huge hit. Especially if you feature Girls Gone Wild action from IaMD... :evil:

11. My2tailwaggers

Hello Everyone! Well, the American Cancer Society Event was this past weekend and it was great! Connor was there on Saturday and then at the dinner that night. He sat at our table of 8 and was just super. He was fun and polite and offered to buy us drinks.. and just a really nice guy. He was interested in what everyone did and lived... and talked about his family, work, sports.. and was very pleasant. There was one girl that would ask him about Enterprise and so he said that it was a body double when T'pol dropped her robe.. and that he went to the writers and said that he thought Trip was a normal kinda guy and wouldnt be waiting around while T'pol got married and it was his idea to move him over to the Columbia. He is going to be on a 24 episode and also went to Bulgaria to film a show called Sarah something or other. I think it is a Sci Fi show. He talked about fans and a bit about Atlantis, too. He said "Cmon... Michael was a really smart guy. Does anyone really think he didnt make a clone?? Also.. there was no body". This is just his own feelings about it.. but he said he is hoping that he might hear something for the 2nd Atlantis movie. Lets keep our fingers crossed! Anyway.. it was just a really great time. Anthony was at the next table over making everyone laugh, and Dominic was on the other side. Connor drove Dominic in his car.
    Just wanted to give an update!

12. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

13. Flibble

Flibble Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It was a movie thank Connor filmed in Bulgaria for the Sci Fi channel called Termination Shock. He's also going to be in an episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles next year. :)

14. Reanok

Nice Connor Pictures i haven't seen these pictures before.Tv Guide voted the Criminal Minds show Connor guest starred as one of the best shows of 2008.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  15. Reanok

:drool: I love those hi-res pictures Jinx, I just got the new Star trek Magazine and I found out that the new Mirror Universe book Shards and Shadows Enterprise story Nobunga that Empress Hoshi orders Trip to build a ship like the Defiant.Hoshi names it the Nobunga and we find out what happens after the story Glass Empires left off.

16. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Alert: Connor's NCIS episode, Jeopardy, is going to air at 7 p.m. EST Monday, Jan. 19 on USA Network!

17. jgc

jgc Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi guys! Just stopping by.

Great pics Jinx. I haven't seen those before.

I'll be back for the next field Trip....;)

18. redcat

redcat Commander Red Shirt

Thank you, JiNX! Missed it 1st/2nd time around so it'll be a treat.

*New Year smishes to all*

Red

19. Reanok

Terminal shock is listed at imdb to be shown in March 2009 on Sci fi channel. I hope this is true I've been wanting to see Connor in this movie for a long time now.:cool::bolian:

20. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

All RIGHT!! Something to look forward to!!! [​IMG]

God, I hope it's good. I wonder if it might have potential for a series. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.