Trek guest actors in maybe surprising roles

I just watched a reaction video to the movie "Amazon Women on the Moon", and William Marshall turns up as a pirate Captain in a segment about video piracy.

The Carol Burnet Show, season 4 ep 8 (1970) features Montalban being swayve and de-boner:

carol-ricardo.jpg

If it's okay, I just wanna bump this. I love this thread, but I've been watching more modern stuff lately, so no new sightings. :(

Eddie Munster brings his pet bat (actually Grandpa transformed) into school for pet day, much to the consternation of pretty young teacher Barbara Babcock, in "Bats of a Feather."

munsterbab1.jpg

munsterbab2.jpg

munsterbab3.jpg

munsterbab4.jpg

The kid next to Eddie in pic #3 is the Beaver's brother, Jimmy Mathers.

Eddie Munster brings his pet bat (actually Grandpa transformed) into school for pet day, much to the consternation of pretty young teacher Barbara Babcock, in "Bats of a Feather."

munsterbab1.jpg

munsterbab2.jpg

munsterbab3.jpg

munsterbab4.jpg

The kid next to Eddie in pic #3 is the Beaver's brother, Jimmy Mathers.

Hey, your four photos are broken links, and I really want to see them. :brickwall::)

This just popped up on my YouTube recommendations feed. A rare James Doohan Toyota commercial from 1968.

Fascinating. He got the job based on Scotty's air of expertise, and did the ad with Scotty's accent. I never knew that was going on! I wonder if Kelley got any commercials for pain relievers and whatnot, or better yet, cigarettes.

Fascinating. He got the job based on Scotty's air of expertise, and did the ad with Scotty's accent. I never knew that was going on! I wonder if Kelley got any commercials for pain relievers and whatnot, or better yet, cigarettes.

I don't think it's his 'Scotty' accent. Doohan was Canadian, but this doesn't sound like his natural speaking voice. There's an accent, but I can't place it. Maybe he was trying for a mid-Atlantic?

I don't think it's his 'Scotty' accent. Doohan was Canadian, but this doesn't sound like his natural speaking voice. There's an accent, but I can't place it. Maybe he was trying for a mid-Atlantic?
His 'Scotty' accent was kinda variable -- at different times becoming more or less emphasized -- but I'd agree this isn't that. Whatever accent he's performing for this spot, there are bits which stand out as distinctly "not Scotty".

But there's no Corinthian leather!

:D
What? No. I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to wait ten years for Corinthian leather.

Back