TNG Caption This! #436: Sweeps Part 1: Special Guests

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by LeadHead, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk Worf in the 23rd Century Premium Member

[​IMG]

TROI: Computer, check the temperature of this room. I keep sensing the word "hot". It began when Kamala entered.

2. Triskelion

Triskelion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

Satie: How do you say the name of the planet Sol VII, Doctor, colloquially spelled "U-r-a-n-u-s?"
    Crusher:
    I'm a doctor, not an astrologist.
    Satie: Do you say "You-ran-us", or "Your Anus"?
    Crusher:
    I say "You're-An-Ass," but if it helps this proceeding, I can express "Uranus," if you like.
    Picard:
    Make her trim her nails first! Trust me on that!

3. Vanyel

Vanyel The Imperious Leader Premium Member

[​IMG]
    LaForge: It's true commander, once you go Wesley Crusher, you'll gladly go to another.

[​IMG]
    I see the Professor.
    Do you mean the one from Gilligan's Island, because that is not really a historical record.

[​IMG]
    What do you mean I'm too old to finish the negotiations? I still got the old Moxie.

[​IMG]
    Crusher: Thanks to Ferengie Stay Fresh, I can take a grilling court all day.

[​IMG]
    Roz: We've got a caller on hailing frequencies, says he's the captain of the Enterprise.

4. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Satie: What did you intend to tell Captain Jean-Luc Picard last night?

Crusher: ....I thought he could upgrade his tea accessories up to at least 22nd century standards instead of the 19th...

Satie: f***ing Bullshit...I mean, that's interesting. I'm aware of his family's quaint winery estate....

5. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Admiral