TMP Enterprise Command Chair Replica

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by LapRestraint, Dec 21, 2016.

1. LapRestraint

LapRestraint Ensign Red Shirt

Billed as the Reliant's command chair in Diamond Select's latest Star Trek Select Khan offering...We all know this chair was originally used in TMP as Kirk's command chair. I prefer it alongside my TMP Kirk figure. Now if only QMx would offer it life size. Anyone else wanna see it manufactured?[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. LapRestraint

LapRestraint Ensign Red Shirt

3. trekfan39

trekfan39 Ensign Red Shirt

Yes I've always loved TMP -TVH chair and have never understood why no one has made a replica of it. Out of the chairs we've seen over the years it looks like the easy onw to make with it's flat back and bottom I've even though about trying to make one myself in the past.

4. Admiral Archer

Admiral Archer Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Ah, my favorite Captain's chair in all of Star trek...I'm actually debating on getting one of the Khan select figures, just so I can do what the OP did and put my TMP Kirk figure next to it.

5. Pauln6

Pauln6 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nice! I was disappointed that they didn't make more TMP figures but now if they make it in 1/6 scale I can just buy pyjamas for the QMX figures.

6. publiusr

publiusr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It looks as if made to cushion every vertebrae--every bone. It matches our skeletal frame

In some ways TMP is still more futuristic than any other Trek offering before or since.

7. Scribble

Scribble Captain Captain

My favorite chairs. I wish they hadn't covered them for TWOK and TSFS, though I'm glad they left them uncovered for the Reliant.

Working on another replica:

[​IMG]

Pauln6 and LapRestraint like this.