Spoilers Titans - DC Universe Series

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by dodge, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk Kang, now with ridges Premium Member

Dick has to go Nightwing eventually.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I needed to order some stuff from Amazon, so I decided while I was at to go ahead and order the Blu-Ray of Titans Season 1 too. It's due on Monday, and I'm looking forward to finally getting a chance to check it out.

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I finally got it today, so I'll probably make tomorrow a DC TV morning and watch this and The Flash. I missed the last 5 or episodes of The Flash's most recent season, so I've been working on trying to get caught up before the new season starts.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Watched the first episode today, and I really enjoyed it. It really wasn't nearly as over the top dark and gritty as I was afraid it would be from the first trailer.
    I thought the way they did the flashback to the Graysons deaths as Rachel's dream was a nice way to show us Dick's origin in a way that was interesting and didn't bring the plot to a screeching halt.
    I'm curious why Kori is after Rachel. I had assumed she was working with Dick, but if she was I would think he would have know who Rachel was before he talked to her.
    The reason the bad guy was after Rachel was not what I expected.
    The introduction of Beast Boy at the end was pretty good.

5. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral