Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

That last panel is ominous. At least it's not a Red Alert.

I mean surely it's just a test of the alarm system, right?

Alert! Alert! This is a tablesaw! This is a tablesaw! This is NOT a drill.. :p

I got my chansawwwwww yeahhhhhh....

The wall light is bright red and the ceiling light is now red, too...(looking through the beautiful hexagon screening.) :)

Bad news travels through hexagon screening ;)

Oh, no! Why does something always go wrong? My heart is climbing up towards my mouth now!

Names, types and registries, yes.

The Warp Sled transports are the equivalent of present day tractor trailers so most of them are just tagged with their operation numbers and operating company. Then there are two retrofitted Daedelus class for specific transport duties, the Liberty class rigged out for cargo instead of personnel, the robot transport ship, a Trill transport and of course, the Aries.

Thank you kindly for this!

Errr...which one's the Swan Song?

The fourth over from the right. TSC-552463. The guy running it has tagged it the Swan Song but it's still owned by Baker's Dozen Shipping and isn't officially registered that way and shows up on the trackers under its official designation.

It's a terrible joke about his retirement plan :P The triple container hauler is nicknamed the Giraffe as its setup for those long container hauls (requires some extra bracing around the hook up joints) and the other one is Green Horn as it's not even a year old to the shipping company and hasn't earned a nickname by the pilots yet.

Nice diverse fleet. :mallory::techman:

Thanks!

Back