Thread for PRODIGAL, Geoff Thorne's debut comic book (it's coming)

I'm not sure there's still time to order Issue #1 (december PREVIEWS # DEC09 0660)

but you can certainly get issue #2 now (january PREVIEWS # JAN10 0716)

4268545390_0a68fbc61e.jpg

Issue 2 makes Issue 1 look like a cute little Girl Scout selling cookies door-to-door.

Cool, thanks for posting this. So has anyone here read issue 1? I honestly meant to but, sadly, I forgot all about this.:(

I'm not sure there's still time to order Issue #1 (december PREVIEWS # DEC09 0660)

but you can certainly get issue #2 now (january PREVIEWS # JAN10 0716)

4268545390_0a68fbc61e.jpg

Issue 2 makes Issue 1 look like a cute little Girl Scout selling cookies door-to-door.

Wow. That's a really strong cover.

Hey, thanks, man. I'll pass that on to Todd. He's awesome.

We've been wanting to do some Trek stuff together for a while but Prodigal ate up all our time.

Is it out yet? I'm still waiting for my local comic book store to get it. Of course I haven't been in THIS week and the new stuff comes in Wednesday...

For issue #1? Ahh, I thought it was coming out earlier then that. I'll hang tight until it shows up at the local store. In these economic times I'm doing my best to spend my cash at the stores that I want to stay open. It's inconvenient sometimes but I think it would be more inconvenient in the long run if all we have left are mail order and big chains.

Um.

Wow?

Next week, folks. That's drop day for PRODIGAL: EGG OF FIRST LIGHT #1.

Thanks to everyone who ordered one through their LCS and for everyone who didn't, you'll still be able to get it online when you see what you missed.

And, if you live in LA, you can actually meet me and/or Todd because we'll be doing signings. More on that once we get confirmation of times.

Holy crap?

Yeah.

That sums it up.

Well, clearly PRODIGAL is late. My apologies (even though it has NOTHING to do with me or Todd). The book is at the printers and should hit shelves within the next couple weeks.

In the meantime, I've quietly released my first collection of shorts stories and novelettes.

It's called DREAMNASIUM and it's on Amazon. Only hard copy for now but I'm assured a Kindle version is coming soon.

here's THE LINK

and here's the cover.

51JKB6eyknL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

^ Awesome. Be sure to post when the Kindle version is available; I have a hard time remembering to check for stuff like that.

Well, clearly PRODIGAL is late. My apologies (even though it has NOTHING to do with me or Todd). The book is at the printers and should hit shelves within the next couple weeks.

Thanks for the info. I thought I had missed issue 1 when I saw the cover for issue 2 around so bugged my comic book store and they told me they hadn't forgotten to order it, it's not out yet. :)

OH. HELL. YEAH.

According to the publishers, PRODIGAL:EGG OF FIRST LIGHT #1 will be in stores on April 21st.

About [expletive deleted]ing TIME!

Bring the noize, baby!

...is FINALLY arriving in STORES

THIS WEEK!!!

Not an imaginary story! Not a hoax! No more delays! The story everyone has been waiting for can finally commence!

3971030096_22ab5c6e7b.jpg

And it will, on WEDNESDAY APRIL 14th!

That's TWO DAYS FROM NOW (if it's Monday when you read this)

That's TOMORROW (if it's tuesday)

THAT'S TODAY if it's... well, you get the idea.

And, for an incredibly lucky few who happen to be in the Los Angeles area, series artist and co-creator, TODD HARRIS, will be sitting, signing and chatting with all comers at the world-famous EARTH TWO.

Check GENRE19.COM for details.

THIS IS IT, FOLKS. THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!

Come one, come all, and bring a friend.

It all begins here.

Back