time to upgrade your Commodore Amiga?things that frustrates us all
having outdated tech
I’ve mildly like the song We Don’t Have to Take Our Clothes Off (by Jermaine Stewart) since I first heard it.
But it’s lyrics are so mindlessly and overtly prudish that I get annoyed every time I hear the song.
It reminds me of what they did to Sybil Danning for the network TV broadcast of "Battle Beyond the Stars."I don't know what's worse: the censoring of the woman's chest or the fact they did this without consulting the original artist.
![]()
Wizards Of The Coast Under Fire From Fans For Censoring Classic D&D Art
Somebody closed up Alias’s chainmail, and nobody will say who.www.fandompulse.com
I don't get it. I guess, they also have sensitivity readers too. I remember switching from D&D to Vampire back in the 90s when the system was going downhill.It reminds me of what they did to Sybil Danning for the network TV broadcast of "Battle Beyond the Stars."
I inherited a house in PG&E (the local investor utility) that originally belonged to my parents. My father had solar panels installed that are leased. I paid the lease in full when my father passed. The house sits vacant with the only loads being two refrigerator / freezers, LED light bulbs on timers, an AM/FM radio on NPR, and a domestic water well pump. Each month the bill has an average $500 credit (the summer months produce a greater surplus than during winter time) applied to the bill, then in February the bill surplus is reset to zero. If there was no credit on the bill I would have to pay for the excess energy used from PG&E. PG&E keeps the excess energy and pays me nothing for the excess energy produced.The solar panel saga drags on...
Currently, I am waiting for the hand-over pack: the paperwork that includes the warranties but, perhaps more importantly, the "permission" to supply the Grid that my energy supplier needs before I can be paid for my excess energy production.
Firstly, I had to chase the company (yet again!) when the pack didn't appear after the "up to 2 weeks" that they told me it would take. It was quite clear from their response that they had done nothing.
Then they asked me for a photograph of a meter. Well, I don't have any means of taking pictures but I had a visitor who kindly took a picture of my shiny new smartmeter. Except that's not the right meter. The meter they wanted was the one in the EPS box. So why didn't they tell me this instead of leaving me to guess?
I have no way of taking pictures (which I did tell them) so have they told me what information they want and where it will be? Of course not.
It was not a good day for the organisation overseeing the scheme (Switch Together btw in case anyone else in Britain is thinking of having panels) to contact me for feedback.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.