• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Things that frustrate us all

  • Thread starter rhubarbodendron
  • Start date
I had some picking locks in my Amazon cart that I intended to buy. Of course, with the whole Prime Day thing going on, the prices went up, so I didn't buy anything.
I'm old enough to remember when Amazon was awesome. It's a shame all these businesses that set out to "change the world" just ended up being the kind of evil zaibatsus found in cyberpunk novels of the 80s and early 90s.
 
My wheelchair is driving me nuts. It an old used one that we got back when I was having these issue 20 years ago, so it's huge and bulky, and the damn footrests are way out in front of the rest of the chair, I can't reach anything. I can put the footrests up and then swing them around so they're against the wheels, but then my feet flip and I'm dragging my toes, which is especially painful when I'm going over the carpet or another rough surface. And the front wheels are right behind the footrests, so I have to have my feet in a perfect sweet spot. If I have them even a tiny bit to far forward I'm slamming my toes into everything, but if I put them even a tiny put to far back then the wheels hit my heels.:scream:
If this becomes permanent, I'm pretty much going to have to get a newer, nicer, smaller chair.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top