Things that frustrate us all

My mother and her dumb advice: no, I can’t take less sleeping medication. No, I don’t have a sleeping apnea. And no, I don’t need different earplugs.

I am frustrated because I am still waiting for Diagnostic Beds and Hyposprays that instantly heal many minor to medium issues.

Seriously!

Plus, where is the Flying Car “Popular Science” promised me, more than sixty years ago?

Ok, not so Seriously.

Plus, where is the Flying Car “Popular Science” promised me, more than sixty years ago?
Technologically, totally feasible. But making it sufficiently safe and affordable for mass consumption is still a ways away. The automobile existed decades before the Model T.

Remember also that is a ground car breaks down, it stops moving. If a flying car breaks down, even at a relatively low altitude... fill in the blanks.

My mother and her dumb advice: no, I can’t take less sleeping medication. No, I don’t have a sleeping apnea. And no, I don’t need different earplugs.
Sounds frustrating.

Some problems simply are difficult to fathom when you don't experience them. My wife has had sleep disruptions for decades now. It's frustrating for her because no one gets it.

Technologically, totally feasible. But making it sufficiently safe and affordable for mass consumption is still a ways away. The automobile existed decades before the Model T.

Remember also that is a ground car breaks down, it stops moving. If a flying car breaks down, even at a relatively low altitude... fill in the blanks.

Flying cars will never be a thing. Not just because of the reason you gave (if one breaks down it becomes a flying projectile that can kill you) but also an even simpler reason:

Flying cars will never be able to hover. They can't stop while they're still in the air.

Not like the ones in SW or The Fifth Element. Any car that actually flies will never be able to STOP flying until it reaches its destination. And that'll cause way more problems than it solves.

Package has been in the mail for two months going from city to city. It was actually in my city on two separate occasions, then most recently appeared two states away and now who knows where it is. I'm guessing something isn't right with the barcode since that's what they use to separate mail. No one actually has time to read the address with that much volume.

Post office says there's nothing they can do about it. That's the frustrating part.

That truly sucks. I wish I could offer you more than just my wishes of better luck and fortune for you, but that's about all I have for you at the moment. I know those thongs can be very trying.
I appreciate it. Just one more on top of a long list.

I know it will get better. Just a long road from here to there.

I've enjoyed a lot of stuff that Frank Miller has done, but it's becoming clear that the guy has some serious issues with women. It seems like the vast majority of the women in his stories are some combination of prostitute and/or completely untrustworthy.

I've enjoyed a lot of stuff that Frank Miller has done, but it's becoming clear that the guy has some serious issues with women. It seems like the vast majority of the women in his stories are some combination of prostitute and/or completely untrustworthy.
Maybe... but Sin City's red light district is the closest thing that cesspool has to law and order.

Frank has issues with a lot of things. :D

Back