"There's No Such Thing As Macra..." Well, Now There is!

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by BritishSeaPower, Dec 5, 2018.

1. diankra

diankra Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey, I am one! The cut has dropped Macra from "Buy on the day" to "Get it in cex". Equally, poor sales might read as 'make no more' rather than 'Do not cut!'

2. diankra

diankra Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey, I am one! The cut has dropped Macra from "Buy on the day" to "Get it in cex". Equally, poor sales might read as 'make no more' rather than 'Do not cut!'

3. Nightowl1701

Nightowl1701 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

One of the extras listed is a full telesnap reconstruction of Macra paired with the UNedited audio (with optional narration by Anneke Wills). So if you need the 'Second Doctor gets an extreme makeover' scene that bad, you'll get that much of it at least.

4. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Vice Admiral Admiral

5. Nightowl1701

Nightowl1701 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Producer/Director Charles Norton says they've basically ruled out animating The Daleks Master Plan or any of the historicals - it'd take too long, cost too much, and some of the things in them are far too tough to draw (if they even had enough photos to know what to draw).

6. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

They say that now.

But I remember when this venture first started all the way back with The Invasion, (colloquial) they said it was a one-off and not to expect any more. And now look where we are. :D

Nightowl1701 likes this.
  7. Emperor-Tiberius

Emperor-Tiberius Commodore Commodore

It might be better if they don't take the task, though. Its possible a different team could work those stories better.

Plus, you can't seriously tell me The Crusade couldn't have been drawn. It'd be difficult, but impossible.