The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon

Yeah, its a bit concerning that Daryl Dixon is getting a third season. At the end of season one, I believed the conflict with Genet would reach its boiling point in a second season (with Carol arriving to help), and it would reach a natural conclusion. With a third season greenlit, I fear the plot will shift to Daryl deciding to permanently abandon his family in order to establish some sort of "true" order for humans in France out of the ashes of a corrupt system (as rinsed and repeated with Woodbury, the Saviors, the Commonwealth and most recently, the CRM). The best plot option would be Isabelle, Laurent and Sylvie centering their movement at The Nest with Losang (assuming the characters are not killed off...), realizing that the nations-within-a state model has the best chance to work, rather than Genet's attempt to restore France and beyond.

Last edited:
Apparently, he did, I never imagined the Daryl Dixon series would have enough story to run 4 seasons. In any case, Reedus is talking up the season two finale, and with rumors that Carol will have some direct involvement with Genet's Pouvoir movement, that should be something to look forward to.

Not entirely certain, but six episodes per season seems workable, meaning they avoid the problem of running out of plot with 12 or more episodes, when the story can be wrapped up in six.

Season two appears to be a fascinating journey for the two leads, at the very least. From the voice over, Daryl asking Isabelle and Laurent to go to America with him. I wonder if they will make it out of the season, or will they be the reason he takes his next trip during the third season? In any case, Daryl Dixon: The Book of Carol should be another must-watch season for the series.

I never read comics, but I believe I read that Rick's brother is in Spain?
He was, yes. Although, at this point there's been no mention of Rick having any siblings on the show (his brother had been mentioned in the comics before being introduced), it might be odd to suddenly introduce one now.

Though they could adapt the story with Daryl filling the role of Rick's brother.

Back