The top 10 AI elite

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by RAMA, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Crazy Eddie

Crazy Eddie Vice Admiral Admiral

It was the machines, Sarah. Defense network computers. Hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got on Youtube one day... started reading the comments... it decided our fate in a microscend. EXTERMINATION.

2. ancient

ancient Vice Admiral Admiral

That was some of the best comedy I've seen in a while. A bunch of people just kept telling it that Hitler did nothing wrong. Never create an "AI" chat bot that just bases its opinions on whatever people are posting at it. Microsoft should know better than this!

PurpleBuddha likes this.
  3. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If anything, they're going to learn a *lot* more from this chat bot going wrong than they ever would have if they had gotten it right the first time.

4. ancient

ancient Vice Admiral Admiral

Even though something like this is a nightmare for corporate PR, I actually think it WAS a success. They learned that people troll chat bots on the internet & that you can't crowd-source your branding. I think it's hilarious Microsoft didn't see this coming.

It wasn't just Nazi stuff it got trolled with either, I was especially amused when it started posting rave reviews about the PS4 & how much better it was than the XBOX.

It's a similar situation to Mtn. Dew doing an open poll to name their new flavor. I think "Diabeetus" won.