The Photoshop Thread, Part V

s-l642.jpg

I was reading this thread today and it's comments inspired me.

Gotta love how Phase ii has never quite been able to just lay in its grave and resurfaces every now and then, good work
That late 70s period is fascinating to me for all the possible alternate timelines that could have branched out, like if Planet of the Titans or The God Thing had gone ahead, or then if Phase 2 had gone ahead, or then if TMP had maybe performed better or cost less and GR had done his Kennedy script. All the lore would be so different and who knows what effect it would have on the franchise.

That late 70s period is fascinating to me for all the possible alternate timelines that could have branched out, like if Planet of the Titans or The God Thing had gone ahead, or then if Phase 2 had gone ahead, or then if TMP had maybe performed better or cost less and GR had done his Kennedy script. All the lore would be so different and who knows what effect it would have on the franchise.
With deep fakes Dall-E…I think fans will whip up recreations of what those films could be like.

Back