Spoilers The Passage - Discussion/Spoilers likely

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Scout101, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Didn't see a thread on this, but anyone else watching? Premiered Monday, based on a book series that came out a few years ago. Vampires, Apocalypse, etc.

Will see how far they wander from the book series, but thought the first episode was pretty solid/faithful to the start of the book. Will be interesting to see where they go with it, but it was a decent enough book series that I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully pans out better than The Strain...

2. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

The premiere was entertaining and compelling enough to keep my interest, so I'll be back for more. I liked the dynamic between stacked Zack Morris and the little girl. The guy who grew a conscience and kid on the run and hunted by a shadowy group is nothing groundbreaking, but the on the verge of the psychic non-vampire vampire apocalypse setting makes it a little more interesting, and possibly because by going on the run, even though it's the right thing to do, they might actually be precipitating the apocalypse (remains to be seen, though).