The Most Overrated Movie?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by Caligula, Apr 17, 2012.

?

Which one?

1. TMP

12 vote(s)
    12.6%
  2. TWOK

25 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. TSFS

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. TVH

21 vote(s)
    22.1%
  5. TFF

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  6. TUC

9 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. GEN

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  8. FC

21 vote(s)
    22.1%
  9. INS

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. NEM

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. Eno

Eno Lieutenant Red Shirt

I like them all. Nemesis being my least favorite. So I just voted Nemesis.

As for the opinions expressed by my fellow posters, I appreciate various points of view.
    In many ways I may not be as objective. Perhaps I love Trek too much. I always enjoy it. I wonder if this renders my opinions worthless. I hope not. There would be little point in my posting.

2. MasuPu'a

MasuPu'a Lieutenant Red Shirt

If it helps, I don't think that 'loving Trek too much' renders one's opinion worthless. If that were the case, more than one Trekkie would have to stop posting (myself included). ;)

I agree that it is interesting and nice to see the different points of view, even the ones that directly contradict with my own. People tend to notice different things with Trek and the various perspectives and viewpoints I've read here can be very refreshing and intriguing.

3. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

I can empathise with you totally, Eno. Although I can of course recognise the obvious weaknesses in certain episodes and/or movies - my absolute love for Star Trek means even in the case of say, super-flat Nemesis - I can still enjoy it on some level merely because it's in my beloved Trek universe!

4. Eno

Eno Lieutenant Red Shirt

I'm not alone. GLORY!

Thankyou. That's just how I feel. I use Trek to help me relax. I just got in from a stressful session with an artiste. During the session I kept thinking of the discs I would later watch. Phantasms just ended.

Ahhhh. :)

5. allison

allison Cadet Newbie

Although my one of the least priority is SCi Fi stuff, among them topper is TREK and i undoubtedly go with TVH.