The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Discussion

Seriously, wives/girlfriends who are friends would start bickering because their husbands are fighting over a parking spot? You stand by your man but not over something so stupid. Why even get involved?

If someone insults your guy you will let it slide? Even if it's over something trivial and stupid? You're bigger woman than most i know.. i think it's normal that people take sides. In this episode it just escalated a bit the same as it escalated with the men.

Plus, it may have started over a parking spot, but once it turned into a competition over which guy was more accomplished (and, conversely, which guy was being most unreasonable) . . . well, then all bets were off! :)

These last two episodes have been hysterical. The first being a classic Big Bang episode and the second being one where having the women integrated into the cast actually works.

Watching TBS showing today, the one with Sheldon's prior roommate. Asian guy, who looked familiar. It's Glenn from Walking Dead!!!!! Glad things went well for him.

Watching TBS showing today, the one with Sheldon's prior roommate. Asian guy, who looked familiar. It's Glenn from Walking Dead!!!!! Glad things went well for him.
good catch!

Sebastian.png

Thanks for the still. Gosh, he looks young!

Or am I getting old? :(

Hubby was watching an old "Have Gun Will Travel" episode. Guest star in a bit role looked familiar. I asked Hubby, "Is that Apollo from TOS?" DAMN! This was TEN years before TOS and I recognized him?! I can't remember if I closed the garage door and was never a huge fan of the episode, but I recognized him?! What a waste of gray matter!

The Sheldon story in last night's episode troubled me somewhat. On the surface, it was hilarious, but I got to thinking afterwards and I think that if the genders were reversed, there'd be quite the uproar about it.

The Sheldon story in last night's episode troubled me somewhat. On the surface, it was hilarious, but I got to thinking afterwards and I think that if the genders were reversed, there'd be quite the uproar about it.
it's hard to imagine any character other than Sheldon not knowing these things had a sexual connotation.

Why would it be different? I'm just wondering because i don't get it why anyone would be bothered by a female Sheldon spanking her partner :confused:

Anyway.. yet another hilarious episode. Big Bang has a real good run lately and i hope they keep it up. :techman:

Hard to believe that even Sheldon is THAT clueless! :lol:

Mayim's facial expressions and line deliveries during that scene were brilliant.

Back