The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by cooleddie74, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Astra

Astra Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yeah, I don't see anything missing with your pictures.
    Library pictures posting has been postponed to show off the new addition to the collection: Logan Steel Wolf. Watching the movie "Logan" blew me away and sent me on a shopping spree. My new favorite figure!

I love this guy, so many great accessories!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Astra

And then I undressed him. Look what awaited me! I probably should have expected a wound after seeing the shirt but I didn't.

And look at all these details!

And the backside isn't bad either! So I guess you can see why I am so overwhelmed! You certainly get a lot for your money.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cooleddie74, Sibyl and Kai "the spy" like this.
  3. Astra

Today's football/soccer match: Gotham good guys against bad guys. Good guys won! With Jack O'Neill as referee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Astra

New haul: Muppets kitchen playset. Many doors and drawers can be opened and there are tons of accessories also. I love it! I want to stay in all day and play and not go to work anymore. But how will I pay for all this stuff without working?

It was used and displayed and arrived quite dusty so Alfred set out to clean it properly. I even used real water and bubbles, made quite a mess ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. CaptainMurdock

CaptainMurdock Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Congrats on your newest addition. Alfred fits right in. :D

6. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    For those interested the new GameStop-exclusive 6" Black Series Clone Commander Wolffe figure is starting to show up at brick-and-mortar GameStop locations with the first report I saw being at a store in Tennessee. I have yet to see one myself at my own local store but I'll most likely be checking later today.

Good luck, guys! :cool:

7. Astra

Thank you, he does!

He deserved a bit of vacation after all this work. But it's the last day already, because on Monday July 23 the filming of "Gotham" season 5 is starting!

I made the flower chain and also the book, it's a real Gotham novel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Twilight Phoenix

Twilight Phoenix Captain Captain

I looooove watching at those scenes you set up for your figurines ! Reminds me of my childhood, when I settled huge Playmobil landscapes and scenes, and then photographed them ! I had like a dozen of animal-related and forest-related sets, as well as additional trees, so I loved building a huge forest with loads of animals interacting (ie : foxes hunting rabbits while boars and squirrels were foraging for food a bit further ahead) ^^

CaptainMurdock likes this.
  9. CaptainMurdock

As of yesterday, I have this new addition to my collection. It might be the biggest toy I've ever owned. It's the Jurassic World, Super Colossal T-Rex. measuring up to 1 foot tall and 3 feet wide this Dino could be considered a playset. She's also got a super colossal appetite.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Think Mario can capture this T-Rex?
    [​IMG]

I don't think so!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Down the hatch.
    [​IMG]

10. Twilight Phoenix

I think I'm in love :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

cooleddie74 and CaptainMurdock like this.
  11. cooleddie74

The Hasbro Black Series and Vintage Collection Panel presentation given this weekend at San Diego Comic-Con!

12. TrickyDickie

TrickyDickie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

We have one of these guys. We had two, but gave one to the son of an acquaintance. They were both rescues that people tossed out....in perfect working condition:

CaptainMurdock likes this.
  13. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

Ian got it a few weeks back, he says it’s like carrying around a baby T-Rex.
    [​IMG]

14. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

I was in ThinkGeek and saw these nice little Star Trek ships. Here are four but there are more than just these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kor, Alejandro, Sibyl and 2 others like this.
  15. sekundant

sekundant Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a very long time unboxed Star Trek Enterprise Broken Bow Deluxe Sub commander T'Pol Bridge Base from Art Asylum, amongst others at ebay. It is very hard to find this kind of special old parts in Europa. (Mostly they are more expensive than US, but a buyer as me total price is not too much higher. If I buy from US, usually I pay for such packing size 40$ for the shipping+ 20$ custom fees) I do not use Amazon, since they do not handle their employees fairly, at least here.
    Is there any other suggestions from your side or which is your favorite online shop?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  16. cooleddie74

Two great new 6" Black Series reviews!

17. Stephen!

Stephen! Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You just need a bigger Mario :D
    [​IMG]

18. Twilight Phoenix

Wow ! He ate too many mushrooms ! ! :D

CaptainMurdock and Sibyl like this.
  19. Astra

That sounds awesome! Do you still have the pics? Or want to take new ones? Join and share the fun, I'd love to see them! They come with some great accessories.
    I'm not sure if with "you" you mean all of us in this thread or specifically me, as your post is right after one of mine. If you are a fan of Star Trek (duh), Stargate, Doctor Who, Gotham, or Wolverine, you can find more of my pictures here if you like: https://dieastra.livejournal.com/10228.html

I plan to get the smaller one that is also available, even that will be huge enough. Yours is epic!

So, I've started to watch "Stranger Things". I knew it was a mistake. I'm already feeling the urge for more figures. And this happened:

Epic crossover is epic!
    "Stranger Things" Chief Hopper and Jack Bauer from "24" try to contain the T-1000 from "Terminator" but he overcomes them. Then Alfred Pennyworth joins Harvey Bullock from "Gotham" and they blast him full of holes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. CaptainMurdock

The other day I got these brand new "Worlds Smallest" tiny arcade machines. So far there are only four. Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaxian and Space Invaders. They are all awesome and actually function and are actually playable. They are so awesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kor, mos6507, cooleddie74 and 2 others like this.