The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Sabine Wren from Star Wars: Rebels. The 6" Black Series figures are typically $19.99-$21.99 each depending on which store you buy them at.

That's not too pricey. I might have a look. Shouldn't be too bad even with currency conversion.

But shipping is the killer BBTS is like $50 for even small items to where I am.

Especially when super-articulated 3.75" figures are now a Walmart-exclusive line and go for $12.83 each (or even higher depending which stores you're in).

Ebay is a funny place it's sometimes more expensive then a proper retailer.
Oh, yes, EBay. People will buy Barbie dolls, take their clothes off, and sell doll and items separately. I hate that for the most part. A dressed doll is sometimes quite a bit cheaper than the same nude doll. Go figure...

My sister knows me too well- this was her Valentine's Day gift to me:

star%20wars%20trio_zpsvjctk1xk.jpg

These white tigers were bought in 1994 in Las Vegas at the "Mirage" where we saw the Siegfried & Roy show. These were official merchandise.
I just was reminded that I have them by a friend who posted her new Sheena figure with white tigers. So I hastily threw these pics together.

These white tigers were bought in 1994 in Las Vegas at the "Mirage" where we saw the Siegfried & Roy show. These were official merchandise.
I just was reminded that I have them by a friend who posted her new Sheena figure with white tigers. So I hastily threw these pics together.

HpXg9WV.gif

2dn4JGj.jpg

I scored the new 6" Black Series Han Solo and First Order Flametrooper from The Force Awakens at my local Target yesterday afternoon. I am very impressed by the facial details and head sculpt of the TFA Han and it might be the best and most accurate Harrison Ford head sculpt that Hasbro has ever released. His hair could be a little greyer but other than that one issue he looks fantastic and screen-accurate.

Awwwwww!

Have any of you ever heard of Bandai Tamashii Nations Tamashii Effect Burning Flame?
I stumbled about them while looking for something else. They come in blue, pink, purple and red. I love them! Some even have joints and can be moved into different directions. I haven't found out yet what the holes in the small pieces are for. To connect to the big ones, make even more different shapes?

Back