Stuff that make you wonder but not own thread worthy

So watching DS9 "Emissary" I have some thoughts. I wish the Bolian and the Bajoran monk had showed up again. Gilgo Beach is where a bunch of murders happened in real life, if it's the one in New York. I think Opaka had a premonition about Sisko arriving.

So watching DS9 "Emissary" I have some thoughts. I wish the Bolian and the Bajoran monk had showed up again. Gilgo Beach is where a bunch of murders happened in real life, if it's the one in New York. I think Opaka had a premonition about Sisko arriving.
This is the TNG forum though. I'm confused :wtf:

Have you noticed that in 'All Good Things...' the captain's chair from the time of the pilot episode is actually the one used later in the series?

In Generations, we learn that during the Farpoint mission, Geordi told Riker a joke with the punchline, "The clown can stay, but the Ferengi in the Gorilla suit has to go". Since 'Encounter at Farpoint' took place before 'The Last Outpost', when they were still talking of the Ferengi as feared, shadowy customers with a tendency to eat their associates, I'd like to hear the set-up to the joke.

Back