Started watching My Little Pony!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Janeway’s Girl, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Yeah, her ability is to help ponies fall in love. It seems less like a full on coercing and more a nudge (as in, they already like each other but are afraid to take the next step kind of thing). She can sense love between ponies, and it's the same ability she used to help defeat the Changelings.

2. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I had completely forgotten that she used her power to defeat the Changelings. I don’t remember if she’s used it since then?

3. Amaris

Amaris Guest

I don't think she has, not her love gift, anyway.

4. Janeway’s Girl

Well then hopefully she uses it in season 9. We haven’t really seen her be all heroic since A Canterlot Wedding. She deserves to get some time in the spotlight aside from being a wife and mother.

Amaris likes this.
  5. Peach Wookiee

Peach Wookiee Cuddly Mod of Doom Moderator

I think she used her own love to protect the Crystal Empire when it returned. She used it and helped her subjects use their love for each other and their nation to stop Sombra.

Amaris likes this.
  6. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

* whistles innocently * :whistle::angel:

Amaris likes this.
  7. Janeway’s Girl

So what’s everyone’s favourite season opener and finale?

Mine is The Return Of Harmony and either A Canterlot Wedding or To Where And Back Again. I can’t decide between those two.

8. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Agreed. She gets a few moments in "The Best Gift Ever," but she's capable of so much more.

Yep. It's a part of her ability. I'd like them to explore it more thoroughly.

Oh, you raise a good point, and I'll explain it right here at the end of this sentence. **FLASH**

My favorite season opener would have to be Season 2's "A Canterlot Wedding," and my favorite season finale would have to be Season 6's "To Where and Back Again."

Janeway’s Girl likes this.
  9. Janeway’s Girl

A Canterlot Wedding is the season 2 finale.

Amaris likes this.
  10. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Oops! Mixed up my finales and openers. I meant season 3's "The Crystal Empire."

Janeway’s Girl likes this.