Star Trek Voyager Desktop Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Thomas Eugene, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Kilana2

Kilana2 Vice Admiral Admiral

I couldn't agree more!

Thomas Eugene likes this.
  2. Refuge

Refuge Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes. (When Thomas Eugene goes on holiday I feel like a bright spot on the Boards is away! His wallpapers really give this forum something none of the other forums have).

3. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nice wallpaper for sure.

4. Keith1701

I like this one the BEST

5. Keith1701

This one good as well, it's shows all the casts members.

6. Refuge

Agreed, that one is excellent.

7. Thomas Eugene

Thomas Eugene Commodore Commodore

Hello guys,

Thanks for all your remarks/praise.

I have returned … and I don't intend to take another break before Xmas again. Instead, I'll carry on working on FUTURE'S END wallpapers … It's just as relaxing as a holiday … :biggrin:

But for today here is Kes for all of you (=us) who like her:

[​IMG]

8. Ghislaine H. B. BRAEME

Ghislaine H. B. BRAEME Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

WELCOME BACK, Thomas Eugene !!! :hugegrin:
    (I think to speak for many of us but we missed your smart colorful wallpapers! :techman:)

And thank you for the sorely missed Kes wallpaper. :techman:

9. cosmic mouse

cosmic mouse Commodore Commodore

I hope you had a good break... the summer is nearly over (where did it go!?), so welcome back!!

10. catshadowsi8

catshadowsi8 Captain Captain

So nice to have you back. Love your wallpapers.

11. Thomas Eugene

Hello guys,

You're all very kind. I actually visited my mother and my sister's family - that was all. It happens very rarely that I have the opportunity to go anywhere else.

Anyway, your remarks made me think that just like Voyager was the best family show ever made, our own "family" was taking shape here on this thread. At least this is what it looks like to me. I rarely feel so much appreciated and truth be told, definitely not by my own family. Unfortunately.

So I thought the time had come for me to share the wallpaper I liked the most of all my pictures. It is for the episode TIME AND AGAIN and although the ep itself may not be that remarkable, for some reason I feel that this is my favourite wallpaper - at least so far. I am looking forward to the time when I can "surpass myself" so to speak and find another one which I like better.

Until then here's the one I was talking about. I hope you'll like it just as much as I do. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

12. catshadowsi8

catshadowsi8 Captain Captain

Very vibrant. Love the look on Tom's face. Lol

13. Refuge

Well your talents are most appreciated here! It's also very interesting to know from the artist which is his favourite wallpaper :)

14. Tracy Trek

Tracy Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Isn't that the scene where the smart mouthed little boy asked them where the child was (from Janeway's made up excuse) and Tom says something like, "We ate him, because we are demons and I haven't had my lunch yet".:)

15. Kilana2

Kilana2 Vice Admiral Admiral

Not my favorite episode, but a very nice wallpaper featuring Tommy Boy and my favorite captain.

16. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes! Kes!

I must make a statement here. I consider this one...........a masterpiece! :techman:

17. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

The episode itself is one of my Top 10 Voyager episodes and the wallpaper is excellent.

Note the clock with 401 rotations, 22 intervals and 85 fractions. Now that bring back fond memories of a time back in 1998 when I just had started to watch Voyager and tortured my friends for some moths with constantly saying rotations, intevals and fractions instead of hours, minutes and seconds. :hugegrin:

18. Thomas Eugene

Thanks, everyone.
    It is probably the colours that make it vibrant but they were a given (more or less) since the episode uses those basically.

Thanks Refuge. And I'd like to emphasize once more that I feel a little embarrassed when I am referred to as an artist - but hey thanks. This is just a hobby for me and I actually think it's a pity that my other hobby these days (playing Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO RPG) takes up so much of my time that I can focus less on these wallpapers. I'm just glad if people like them - they are much fun and they actually make me relive the episodes from a different angle. In other words, I can approach something that I really like but know too well by now from a different angle.

Spot-on, Tracy! :)

Thanks, Kilana. Part of the fun for me is that it features my two favourite characters. Janeway is Number One for me (I guess she'll always be) so it is just fitting she is standing in the foreground. That determined look on her face! I always think that that determination is present from Day 1 on and never ever abates for a second (NIGHT might be an exception but even that one lasts for a relatively short time only).

Blushing … I'm glad you like it, Lynx. Feel free to use it (or any other wallpapers of mine) on your Kes website (or anywhere else).

[LEFT][SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    Again, thanks.

You guys have showered me with so much praise that - apart from feeling embarrassed :D -, it compels me to share a small story with you. Although I hate bragging about my "talents", appreciation never comes amiss and in this sense there was a guy (I think it was a man) whose actions once almost moved me to tears. I guess I might have mentioned earlier that you can find all these wallpapers on PINTEREST and one of the good things about that website is that it notifies you of downloads. So whenever I log in, I normally check who downloaded what from my stuff and I'm not even surprised any more when people download these pictures by the dozen.

Normally, however, they are saved in folders called Star Trek or Star Trek Voyager or Janeway … etc. There's nothing strange about it, it is just natural. However, on one occasion, I logged onto PINTEREST and it notified me of a guy having downloaded 26 wallpapers from me. So I was naturally curious to see who that was and where my wallpapers had landed. I expected to find them under the heading Star Trek Voyager or something similar … But no, the guy had put them in a folder together with a lot of other stuff. I'm pretty sure he must have had at least a thousand other pictures there. And you know what the folder was called? Its name was "Art That Makes Me Wish I Could Use Photoshop". Now that was quite touching, I thought … :)

Lynx, catshadowsi8 and Athena28 like this.
  19. Thomas Eugene

And then for today here's a MESSAGE for you … coming straight IN A BOTTLE: :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

20. thribs

thribs Vice Admiral Admiral

You need to have the Prometheus in it since that was the main character in the episode as well.