Star Trek Voyager Desktop Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Thomas Eugene, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Thomas Eugene

Thomas Eugene Commodore Commodore

Thanks everyone, both for your likes and for your good wishes concerning my health.

For today here is B'Elanna from BARGE OF THE DEAD:

[​IMG]

2. Ghislaine H. B. BRAEME

Ghislaine H. B. BRAEME Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Oh, I loved it too (Janeway was elegant in this white suit) but if I remember well, the mission of the away team (composed by Janeway/Chakotay/Tuvok and Tom) was to merge themselves in the landscape
    to better investigate. Here, among people wearing very casual clothes, Janeway and Chakotay were a little too well dressed (cf to the pictures below)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... while Paris & Tuvok clearly wore the good outfits to go unnoticed (cf to the picture below).:techman:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And what to say about the Doctor... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Lynx likes this.
  3. Athena28

Athena28 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think bc they were older and/or in command they wore more "grown up" clothes. I would've felt more comfortable in what they were wearing than Tom and Tuvok.

4. Kilana2

Kilana2 Vice Admiral Admiral

Wow! The best B'Elanna wallpaper I've ever seen!

Thomas Eugene likes this.
  5. Ghislaine H. B. BRAEME

Oh Tom seemed completly in his elements there... contrary to Tuvok, who would have more comfortable in a ceremonial and elegant dress.like this one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or like these ones, more comfortable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...BUT people would have returned in his path so for discretion, we can forget! :whistle:

About Janeway & Chakotay, without appearing totally slovenly, they could have worn outfit less "sophisticated" because let me say that in middle of the crowd, their presence, especially Janeway's - got noticed!). As for the way that such outfit/clothes allowed them to still be in command, I don't see the point. 1) They didn't need to be in command for this mission...unless it is to reassure themselves ; 2) I don't think that Tuvok and/or Tom would have forgotten who was the leader when Janeway was there, no matter the clothes/outfit she could have worn -> here, in a more casual outfit like a beach dress accompanied by sandals, Janeway would really melted in the mass without losing her charm and her capacity to play the leader.
    As for Chakotay, since neither Tuvok nor Tom held Chakotay in high esteem, I don't think that clothes worn by thier XO could have changed their opinion about him.

As we say in french: "l'habit ne fait pas le moine" ("the clothes do not make the man/woman"). Only the right attitude is important.:whistle:

6. Athena28

Guess I never thought they looked that out of place.

7. Thomas Eugene

Thanks, Kilana.

And for today, here is Harry (allegedly, the birthday boy :biggrin:):

[​IMG]

8. Ghislaine H. B. BRAEME

GREAT WORK, as usual, Thomas Eugene! :techman:

(like many characters/actors, Harry King/Garrett Wang put on weight after several seasons! :p)

9. Athena28

I always liked the curly hair even if I didn't love the ep.

Kilana2 likes this.
  10. Athena28

I read the writers went after Garrett and Robbie for it (in the script for Demon, I think it was).

11. Kilana2

Oh my, the girl who runs into Chakotay and Janeway is too skinny. I didn't realize that when I last saw this episode.

12. Thomas Eugene

13. cosmic mouse

cosmic mouse Commodore Commodore

COMPUTER: Warning, Ensign Kim. An environmental seal has been compromised. Oxygen depletion in thirty seconds.
    PARIS: Hang in there, buddy, and I'll get you back to the shuttle. Have you put on weight?
    KIM: You're just out of shape.
    COMPUTER: Warning. Oxygen depletion in fifteen seconds.
    PARIS: I'll make you a deal. You hold your breath till we get back to the shuttle and I promise I'll start exercising every day.
    KIM: Maybe you should start with the bicycle.
    PARIS: I thought I told you to hold your breath.

Athena28 likes this.
  14. Thomas Eugene

15. Thomas Eugene

Generally, there is very little agreement on anything Voyager but one thing is certain: most of the time people mention TINKER, TENOR, DOCTOR, SPY when they are asked to name the funniest ST VOY episode.

This time it is I who disagree. While I love that episode, it only comes third on my list of the funniest Voyager episodes. Undoubtedly, BODY AND SOUL takes it all when I think of Voyager comedy. So I've just finished making wallpapers for this hilarious episode - I hope you will like them. Here's the first one:

(And if someone could beam over a slice of that New York cheesecake, I would appreciate it … :biggrin:. There's little to zero chance of me making it to the US in this life …)

[​IMG]

16. Kilana2

Very nice. This could be a book cover. And I like Seven's facial expression. She looks relaxed and friendly.

17. cosmic mouse

Nice one, TE! One slice of strawberry cheesecake coming your way! :bolian:
    Maybe you could do a "food series" of papers (kidding)-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thomas Eugene, Refuge and Kilana2 like this.
  18. Thomas Eugene

CM, you know me too well, LOL :D New York cheesecake or not, nothing can compete with strawberry cakes in my book so perhaps a strawberry cheesecake would be an ideal mix.

As for food series, the problem with that one is that most of the time, food is shown in such a way on VOY which makes it next to impossible to use in a wallpaper - but we shall see. Perhaps one day.

And who would be more suitable (other than your good self, of course :lol:) to make that strawberry cheesecake for me? Find out from the next post :beer::

cosmic mouse likes this.
  19. Thomas Eugene

20. cosmic mouse

Hmmmmm....maybe, maybe not. Personally I find cheesecake to be an abomination as far as desserts go. It's pretty easily my least fav dessert (other than maybe pudding or custard) :barf2::barf2::barf2:

...but don't let my poor taste hinder your attempts at getting some cheesecake down your craw! :biggrin:

Also, Neelix is looking pretty good in his Keith Haring beret... :techman: