Star Trek the Cruise Museum - Picard Costumes and Props

cvYTy4D.jpeg

lUDUHKe.jpeg

rdm42Uy.jpeg

5FWq0sg.jpeg

If professionals can't get their nacelles to stay straight, what chance did kid-me have? :D

I saw Sneed's outfit, and how tall it was compared to me, and I told my wife "Holy crap, Sneed was tall for a Ferengi. He was like the LeBron James of Ferengis."

He's well within Ferengi 'expectations' though. Only three centimeters taller than Brunt.

Ear ridges and facial hair suggest he's not 100% Ferengi
We've seen plenty of ear variation before, and we know Ferengi definitely grow hair (we've seen arm hair, eyelashes, and ear hair) so I'm not so sure. I'm not saying he's not mixed, just disagreeing on those things necessarily meaning much.

We've seen plenty of ear variation before, and we know Ferengi definitely grow hair (we've seen arm hair, eyelashes, and ear hair) so I'm not so sure. I'm not saying he's not mixed, just disagreeing on those things necessarily meaning much.
no ferengi ever had ridges in the ears before

It doesn't. Just study human phenotypes and you'll realize that the singular version of a species Trek presents is among the least plausible ideas and that's in a show with FTL, interspecies breeding and transporters that don't kill you *

*most of the time...

no ferengi ever had ridges in the ears before
I agree.
I just disagree that every subtle make-up change means anything other than simple species variation.
The Ferengi also had nice straight lower teeth until they didn't. :whistle:

Back