Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

Supposedly we get the October coupon tomorrow. Curious to see what it is. The tweet about it mentions a gift but it’s unclear if they mean the coupon is a gift or if they are giving you something special if you place an order.

Two October offers.

Buy 2 get 1 free on XL Ships.

And buy any item, enter a code and get a free Star Trek/Seven of Nine towel. There are only 940 towels so it’s first come first serve.

I have zero room for any XL’s let alone 3. So into the trash bin goes this offer.

Last edited:
Will you aim for the towel?

no plans to. I’d be shocked if it’s not gone by the next drop.

Jesus wept! At this point I might be interested in just one more XL ship. Even with the discount that'd be the thick end of €200 for a single order once import tax is accounted for :wtf:

you’ll never be able to convince me that making as many XL’s as Eaglemoss did wasn’t a huge factor in their down fall. XL’s should have been 1-2 a year tops and limited to being shop or convention exclusives.

I appreciate getting XL’s of beloved ships.
When tje Internet arrived in my country, I got to use a desktop wallpaper of the USS Equinox at school and later at home (when I found a version not too big for a floppy disk). I remember staring at it and wishing I could take that ship in my hands right in the size it was on screen. The XL Equinox is that size.

If I had my way, Eaglemoss would’ve released Enterprise-F, USS Aventine, Dauntless-A, Kronos One and IKS Negh’Var as XL models.
IMG_1514.jpeg

Wednesdays drop…

Alien Resurrection The Betty
Alien Covenant Cargo Lifter
Battlestar Galactica Scar Cylon Raider
U.S.S. Kerala NCC-1255 (Shepard Class)
Son'a Collector
Jem'Hadar Battlecruiser
U.S.S. Zheng He
Beacon of Kahless
U.S.S. Armstrong NCC-1769 KELVIN TIMELINE
XL U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D 'All Good Things' Dreadnought
Relay Station 47
XL: U.S.S. Reliant
Shuttle Set 4 (Kelvin Timeline)
XL: U.S.S. Cerritos NCC-75567 (California Class) LOWER DECKS
U.S.S. Stargazer (regular size)
U.S.S Enterprise (Phase 2 Matt Jefferies Concept)
U.S.S. Titan NCC-80102 (Luna Class)
U.S.S. Excelsior NCC-2000
STAR TREK Busts: Michael Burnham
U.S.S. Phoenix (Nebula class)
Vulcan Survey Vessel D'Vahl
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 (2257) DISCOVERY/STRANGE NEW WORLDS
GOLD U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D (Regular size)
Shuttle Set 5: Air Tram, Starfleet Tug, Galileo, Type 8
Son'a Flagship
Regula 1
XL: Runabout
Earth Spacedock
XL: Akira Class
U.S.S. Shran (STAR TREK ONLINE)
XL: Runabout

the Phase 2 Enterprise Concept has me realizing I am still a weak man. I wasn’t expecting to see that one coming again.

I also find it funny that the XL Cerritos is still available.

the e-mail also mentions the drop on 10/10 will include something from what they call the “signature collection”

Master Replicas lumps the SS Emmette (early Warp Delta) with the 2150s-era Warp Delta.
It is unclear which is which.
The only difference is their codes: Sku : STFEN013C-Z71 | Sku : STFEN008-Z71
Emma.jpg

I appreciate getting XL’s of beloved ships.
When tje Internet arrived in my country, I got to use a desktop wallpaper of the USS Equinox at school and later at home (when I found a version not too big for a floppy disk). I remember staring at it and wishing I could take that ship in my hands right in the size it was on screen. The XL Equinox is that size.

If I had my way, Eaglemoss would’ve released Enterprise-F, USS Aventine, Dauntless-A, Kronos One and IKS Negh’Var as XL models.
View attachment 36682
The Nova class is one of my top favorite ships ;)

Out of some 2400. When they've still not sold through their 1500 or so Cravic ships.

I'll bet that if they'd not made a fuss over the whole thing, not talked about exclusivity and numbers, and just put it up for a fiver more, anyone who actually wants one wouldn't have had an issue.

Perhaps they could produce more but they lack chromodynamic power modules.

Neither on Facebook nor Xitter I’ve seen somebody who’s received the email yet. According to Facebook, 2300 people entered the draw.

EDIT: Email is out! If you click the link and it leads to “Page not found”, enter Pralor in the search bar.
Ooof, scalpers are on it. :cardie:
Andrew’s meme is hilarious. :lol:
IMG_2043.jpeg IMG_1516.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't win. Oh well, c'est la vie.

What I'm really holding out for is another shot at getting a D5 tanker.

Fridays Drop…pretty small one, lotsa books.

STAR TREK Midsize
U.S.S. Varian Fry
U.S.S. Toussaint
U.S.S. Maui

STAR TREK Regular size
Borg Cube
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D 'All Good Things' Dreadnought

STAR TREK Specials
GOLD U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 (Regular size)

STAR TREK XLs
XL: Deep Space 9
XL: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D (Galaxy Class)

STAR TREK Shipyards Books
Starfleet 2151-2293
Starfleet 2294 the Future
Starfleet 2294 -The Future Updated and Expanded
The Borg and the Delta Quadrant: Akritirian to Krenim
Alpha Quadrant and Major Races: Acamarian to Ktarian
Federation Members

STAR TREK Designing Starships Books
Volume 2: Voyager and Beyond
Volume 3: The Kelvin Timeline
Volume 4: Discovery
Volume 5: Deep Space 9 and Beyond
STAR TREK Illustrated Handbooks
U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701
Deep Space 9 and the U.S.S. Defiant

STAR TREK Graphic Novels
STAR TREK/Legion of Super-heroes
STAR TREK Graphic Novel Collection #3 Hive
STAR TREK Graphic Novel Collection #130 A Piece of Reaction

OTHER BOOKS
STAR TREK: VOYAGER A Celebration
STAR TREK Nerd Search: TOS: Quibbles with Tribbles
STAR TREK Nerd Search: THE NEXT GENERATION

I got one, I feel kinda bad about it. Not bad enough to not actually buy it, but the feeling was more 'relieved' than 'happy'.

Now just the D5 Tanker, and I'm done. All standard, all special, all bonus, all shuttle sets, one online.

I got one, I feel kinda bad about it. Not bad enough to not actually buy it, but the feeling was more 'relieved' than 'happy'.
Pardon me, what about the Maui makes you feel bad? The design, or that it is one of four minor variants, or something else?

Last edited:
Anyone else have Book's ship? Does it not have a window for the cockpit/bridge/command deck area? Mine just has an open space, but it doesn't look like there's a separate piece in the box. Wondering if this is by design or if mine's defective.

CSZl3AP.jpg

EDIT: this guy's model seems to have the same "issue":

Back