Spoilers Star Trek: Picard 3x05 - "Imposters"

Engage!

• Total voters

Commander Richard

Yo! Man!
Premium Member

stpic305.jpg

"Caught by Starfleet and facing court martial, paranoia grows as Picard struggles to uncover whether a prodigal crewman from his past has returned as an ally – or an enemy hellbent on destroying them all." - TrekMovie.com

I hope they have at least a scene where they discuss
the things SF did and Picard supported in Preemptive Strike. They falsified reports and tried to trap the Maquis. Mister "the first principle is to the truth!" himself was involved in the lies. Ro was right to expose them, and had no other choice. Watch Ensign Ro and Preemptive Strike back to back and you'll see how Picard ended up just pulling her strings again like Admiral Naive did.

If there are spoilers afoot, then I am absolutely avoiding this thread until after I see the episode. I usually will follow it until the episode drops.

There's a few seconds from the episode here
during Jeri Ryan's appearance on a local CBS station. No real spoilers, just 7 talking about a changeling detection technique in use since the Dominion war.

I've not seen what it appears is being suggested. Feel free to DM
I'm sorry, but I have a strict personal policy where I'll only discuss this over PM with people already in the know. So, you'll have to wait until the episode drops. Same goes for anyone else in this situation.

Back