Votes: 7 3.0%

Votes: 6 2.6%

Votes: 1 0.4%

• 1 - Power Rangers

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Yes, all women. And as they try to connect everything with everyone it wouldn't surprise me if they connect the female monks and therefore also Elnor to the Zhat Vash, too.

If anything, they are supposed to be shown as polar opposites to the Zhat Vash, being that their whole raison d'etre is "absolute candor."

TavvY1V.png

If anything, they are supposed to be shown as polar opposites to the Zhat Vash, being that their whole raison d'etre is "absolute candor."

That why thribs wrote "splinter group of the female monks". That alien relict might have turned them completely around after some of those female monks have discovered it. I hope they don't connect both this way, but it wouldn't really surprise me after they connected Riker/Troi and Rios both to the Synths storyline so directly.

I think there is a timeline inconsistency, the plaque in the second episode indicated it had been 16 years since an assimilation. Subsequent episode revealed the Shaenor with Auntie Ramdha was assimilated prior and I think we are lead to believe that it's Shaenor and specifically Ramdha that causes the submatrix collapse.

But this episode indicated that the Zhat Vash knitting circle experienced the full joy of the Admonition 14 years ago.

Shouldn't Ramdha be on the Artifact going through a deassimilation facial when she is also have her post Admonition hair pulling fest?

Maybe they don't count in Earth days on the Borg cube, but in Romulan days and Romulans days are shorter. Otherwise there really would be an inconsistency.

Last edited:
Much as how 18 years really pass between "Space Seed(TOS)" and TWOK but only 15 pass on Ceti Alpha V. A Romulan year clearly isn't the same length as an Earth one much how a year on Ceti Alpha V lasts longer.

That was the first time we've seen. Previously she accused him of sheer fucking hubris.
True. Maybe next time she'll just tell him to fuck off. :rommie:

I'd say he's the exact opposite of a berserker...a very focused and disciplined warrior. He's more of a samurai/ninja hybrid.
Oh, I'm just kidding around. You know I love the little decapitator. And I expect him to have some pivotal role to play in the finale.

What's a Reaper?
I don't know. But seasons don't fear them. Nor, I'm told, does the wind, the sun, or the rain.
This tangent is useless without music!

I'm trying to argue that the way the Zhat Vash behave is completely illogical
One would almost think they were part of a society that was formed because its people didn't want to embrace logic...

True. Maybe next time she'll just tell him to fuck off. :rommie:
Or to go fuck himself.

From google searching an entity like the Q. O wanted to set up shop in the galaxy, honked of the Q and got booted. The galactic barrier was made to keep the nasty bugger out. That's a quick summation and probably with lots of inaccuracy.

Thank you. And for the record, I tried Googling “Star Trek O.” Didn’t come up with much.

From google searching an entity like the Q. O wanted to set up shop in the galaxy, honked of the Q and got booted. The galactic barrier was made to keep the nasty bugger out. That's a quick summation and probably with lots of inaccuracy.
Pretty much in a nutshell.

Perhaps the Synths are the key to enabling him to return.

We’ve already had this 0 discussion here. He’s a novel character so doesn’t actually exists in on screen canon. He’s also trapped in the barrier and only destroyed them out of anger. Nothing to do with this synth story.

We’ve already had this 0 discussion here. He’s a novel character so doesn’t actually exists in on screen canon. He’s also trapped in the barrier and only destroyed them out of anger. Nothing to do with this synth story.

Not all of us have the time to read every post nor do we have the time or inclination to read every Star Trek novel. So forgive me for asking questions about something I don’t have as much knowledge as you do.

True but there are some striking similarities to the abilities of the TKon and the arrangement of those 8 Stars, plus the destruction of Romulus home Star which O is perfectly capable of doing.

Could be something completely different though.

Not all of us have the time to read every post nor do we have the time or inclination to read every Star Trek novel. So forgive me for asking questions about something I don’t have as much knowledge as you do.
It never hurts to ask, I was not aware of much of it until I noted the similarities to the TKon Empire, then I found out about O.

Its a pretty good fit for what we know so far but it is non canon.

Back