Spoilers Star Trek: Picard 1x05 - "Stardust City Rag"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters
I still don't see any confirmation of casting/recasting or where Maddox is even in the show. It's all very interesting why they are keeping it all a secret.

Well the Picard official soundtrack has a track titled "Leaving with Maddox". That's a clue at the very least that he may be appearing

Well the Picard official soundtrack has a track titled "Leaving with Maddox". That's a clue at the very least that he may be appearing
the cue after that is "seven needs revenge" and i can't help but think someone's not making it out of freecloud...

Anyone care to guess about the Maddox mystery, the way some guessed Tyler Voq and the Red Angel?

I'm blank on it.

Anyone care to guess about the Maddox mystery, the way some guessed Tyler Voq and the Red Angel?

I'm blank on it.
no idea what he's up to, but my guess is he's gonna bite it this week just after he drops a vital clue that'll lead the gang to their next destination.

Well, now I want an episode where the dialogue is comprised entirely of F-bombs. ;)
Let’s do it!
if-swearing-is-immature-why-is-it-referred-to-as-adult-language

I love how there's 5 pages before the episode has even dropped:lol:

Maddox was an expert in cybernetics and may have built Soji and Dahj, perhaps he made himself an android body hence possible recasting?
Can androids be poisoned?

Cause that what it seems like is happening in his appearance in this weeks trailer.

The Lady sitting there above him seems pleased with herself and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to help Maddox...

inEBSOU.jpg

Also, just before the shot above, we see a glass fall and break by that decanter on the table...
(and what looks like Maddox's sleeve on the left)
0aAa0Hg.jpg

Also, that ain't Romulan Ale. :beer:

Last edited:
Back