Spoilers Star Trek: Picard 1x05 - "Stardust City Rag"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters

NCC-73515

Vice Admiral
Admiral
The preview suggests that this will probably be the wildest episode of the season. Kinda like MTMTSMGM in Disco S1. I'm worried it's gonna be too odd and silly to fully enjoy, but Wil Wheaton loved it. The glowing angel wings somebody is wearing made me wonder if it's gonna be a place where everyone can have a personalized avatar like in the Oasis from Ready Player One. The episode seems to be the one that could stand out the most, and I'm glad there'll be a real change now, since the first 4 seemed to drag out a little too long with no big changes. And I absolutely hope that bearded guy we've been seeing is not the actual Maddox, but just a decoy or him in a mask ;)

I can't wait to visit Canto B... I mean, Freecloud, if that is indeed Freecloud.
Who's the bearded dude laying on the floor a few seconds into the preview?

Kor

It might be a bit silly, but after the last four snoozer episodes, I am looking forward to a shift in pace. Romulan warrior guy and Seven have arrived, so the Scooby Gang is just about fully assembled. Hopefully things start hitting their stride.

Last edited:
I can't wait to visit Canto B... I mean, Freecloud, if that is indeed Freecloud.
Who's the bearded dude laying on the floor a few seconds into the preview?

Kor
Picard actually says the guys name as that shot goes by in the preview ....

BRUCE MADDOX
IXGaWWt.jpg

Falcon Picard! I'm looking forward to the possibility of Seven providing more information about the Borg and the artifact cube.

It might be a bit silly, but after the last four snoozer episodes, I am looking forward to a shift in pace. Romulan warrior guy and Seven have arrived, so the Scooby Gang is just about fully assembled. Hopefully things start hitting their stride.

Picard's first goal - finding Maddox - will be solved in this episode.

His ultimate initial goal - finding Soji - will almost certainly be solved in the following episode, given we know that in the seventh episode Picard decides to go hide out with the Rikers and Soji comes along for that judging by trailer footage.

What's exciting is I don't think we have the slightest hint yet what will happen from Episode 8 onward.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to finding out what Seven has been up to in the last 20 years. Hopefully we get a hint or two. Maybe a Voyager name drop might happen, like breaking up with Chakotay and having a real relationship with the Doctor.

Back