Star Trek: Orion - The Series

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bry_Sinclair, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]
    I've just realised that I should have number the stories, so that folks reading them could actually see the order in which I meant for them to be read. So here you go, with a little peek at what is to come...

1 - Connecting The Dots
    March 2374 - As the U.S.S. Orion nears her launch date, her new Captain assumes command and the crew begins to assemble for the many hard tasks ahead of them.

2 - Broken And Bloodied
    April 2374 - The Orion carries out search-and-rescue operations on a recent battlefield, looking for survivors, seeing firsthand just what the true costs of the war really is.

3 - Amid The Ruins
    May 2374 - Assigned to salvage the remains of the task force in the Volnar System, Lieutenant Jachim must face some very personal ghosts from his past when he must return to his previous ship, the U.S.S. Evanescence.

4 - The Only Easy Day...
    August 2374 - Transporting a battalion of Marines to the front, tensions are high between the two camps, more so for Lieutenant D'Kehra, who has a personal connection to their CO.

5 - Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
    December 2374 - Security is tight when the Orion must transport a number of Cardassian POW's to a secure facility. Ensign Mecell learns that one of the men they are carrying was responsible for the murder of his mother.

6 - No Man's Land
    March 2375 - A faint distress signal leads the Orion to the Badlands. What they find is a transport filled with refugees being hunted down by Cardassians.

7 - The Living Death
    June 2375 - The Orion discovers a Starfleet ship, struck down by a biological weapon. Commander DuMont, Doctor Baxx, Lieutenants D'Kehra and Lanali, and Chief Ramirez are on the rescue team, but one of them won't make it back.

8 - Hidden In Plain Sight
    July 2375 - Lieutenants Jachim and Lanali are assigned to an S.C.E. team for a highly classified mission, one that could turn the tide of the war.

9 - Gone But Not Forgotten
    October 2375 - The Orion is ambushed and destroyed by the Breen. The survivors have a lot to come to terms with as they are recovered and head for the nearest station.

9.5 - In Her Name (Vignette)
    November 2375 - Captain Reihyn receives his new orders.

10 - Hope For The Best
    December 2375 - The newly commissioned U.S.S. Orion-II is put to the test during the Battle of Cardassia.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. admiralelm11

admiralelm11 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Looks awesome!

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  3. Tribble puncher

Tribble puncher Captain Captain

Very much looking forward to this! :)

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  4. Bry_Sinclair

Hope I don't disappoint. Was actually doing a little work on Part 9 yesterday, so I know exactly how it will end, I just have to get there.

5. admiralelm11

I'm really enjoying this series, Bry. Keep up the great work.

BTW: Out of curiosity... what class of starship is the USS Nezka?

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  6. Bry_Sinclair

I think I had made her an Excelsior-Class, named for someone of significance from Sauria.

admiralelm11 likes this.
  7. admiralelm11

8. Bry_Sinclair

Grrr! Part 9 is proving harder to do that I'd expected, serves me right for [CENSORED].

Think I may have to do a little epilogue to finish things off how I want too, rather than trying to shoehorn in too much to one story. So fans of this motley crew, you may get a tenth part out of me so the [CENSORED].

;)

9. admiralelm11

10. Little_kingsfan

Little_kingsfan Commander Red Shirt

I've read all the stories in this series, and I really enjoy them. Keep up the good work!

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  11. Bry_Sinclair

Thank you for taking the time to read them and I'm glad you've enjoyed them :bolian:

12. dusty road

dusty road Cadet Newbie

This series has become a favorite of mine, with crew members I really like. Looking forward to next [final?] story and hope you post it soon.

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  13. Bry_Sinclair

Thank you. Will hopefully get the last part added soon, though have got something else to work on beforehand.

Sgt_G likes this.
  14. Jonny

Jonny Commander Red Shirt

Liking what I've seen so far Bry_ :bolian: Better than my stories that's for sure :)

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  15. Kuri

Kuri Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Errr, just discovered this list and wow. I admire your collection. Will get started on episode one soon. Just wanted to mark my place for now.

EDIT: PS. awesome graphic.

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  16. Bry_Sinclair

Thanks. A screencap from "Peak Performance", gotta love HD :)