Spoilers Star Trek: Discovery 5x08 - "Labyrinths"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters

Commander Richard

Yo! Man!
Premium Member

stdsc508.jpg

"When Captain Burnham is trapped within a “mindscape” designed to test her worthiness to retrieve the Progenitor’s powerful technology, Book, Rayner, and the crew of the U.S.S. Discovery must hold off the Breen long enough for her to escape." - TrekMovie.com

I wonder if she'd have a vision of Sarek visiting her, like how she had her talks with him in season one....I'm aware the actor has passed away...

Amanda only said they hadn't spoken as father & son in 18 years, as of Journey To Babel.

Sure, still a workaround is needed, but doable.

Their interactions carried nothing of their personal relationship into the discussion. They were one scholar to another, ambassador to Starfleet officer, elder to junior, but not simply father and son.

That's not even a work around, the fact that Amanda worded her comment as she did means that, at some point, Spock and Sarek did interact professionally.

That's not even a work around, the fact that Amanda worded her comment as she did means that, at some point, Spock and Sarek did interact professionally.
A lot of fans forget the wording, so it may feel like a workaround to them.

It's funny she worded it that way, almost like they knew they might need a loophole all these years later ;)

I wish they didn’t make the Breen speak standard. It just takes away the allure from them.
I wouldn’t even have subtitles.

Moll understands Breen, doesn't she? If she can understand the dialogue, so should we.

I wonder if she could speak Breen?

Back