star trek allegiance in exile by David R. george iii

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by timothy, Oct 5, 2012.

1. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Is now aviable for preorder on barnes and noble nook device so I am sure it is aviable on other e device as well. It comes out 1-29 -13 :)

Anything by david is going to be good and found the cover on facebook made it my avatar :)

2. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

I would prefer some other alien pov books to come out.

3. shanejayell

shanejayell Captain Captain

Love the author so I'll likely get it.

http://www.amazon.ca/Star-Trek-Original-Series-Allegiance/dp/1476700222

A beautiful green world, rich in fertile soil and temperate climate . . . a textbook Class-M planet that should be teeming with life. Scans show no life-signs, but there are refined metals, including those associated with a space-faring race . . . and a lone city. But where are all of the inhabitants? Captain James T. Kirk leads a landing party from the U.S.S. Enterprise, hoping to get some answers. The away team discovers a city in ruins, covered by dust, utterly bereft of life. Tricorder readings indicate that this is no ancient metropolis—it has been deserted only for a year. And just beyond the citadel lies what appears to be an ancient spaceport . . . a graveyard of ships that have clearly been sabotaged.
    With these ruins too far from either the Klingon or the Romulan Empires, the Enterprise crew can only wonder: Who could have done this? And could this unnamed threat now pose an imminent danger to the Federation?

4. RonG

RonG Captain Captain

It seems that the old "Star Trek TOS" label is being used again - to differentiate TOS from the movie universe?

5. Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien Captain Captain

I read the synopsis of this book online and thought it sounded very interesting. Looking forward to this one too:bolian: