Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Asseton Assimilators.
    B is for the Beta Quadrant, one-quarter of our own Milky Way Galaxy and only partially explored by known science.
    C is for Cyrano Jones, a licensed asteroid locator and prospector who has never broken the law, at least not severely.
    D is for the Delta Quadrant, almost a complete mystery and unexplored by Alpha Quadrant science until the Federation starship Voyager was stranded there beginning in the year 2371.
    E is for the Epsilon Quadrant, still believed nonexistent under our primitive future scientific models of the structure of space, so if it makes you feel better you can substitute Epsilon IX.
    F is for France, the ancient nation-state on the European continent of Earth where future Stargazer, Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E captain Jean-Luc Picard was born and where his family lived.
    G is for Galt.
    H is for Halkan pacifists.
    I is for Isolinear optical processors.
    J is for Julian Bashir. Professional dart swindler.
    K is for Korax, first officer aboard the D7 Klingon battle cruiser I.K.S. Gr'oth around 2268.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    N is for Nanite infestation aboard the Enterprise-D.
    O is for Orion. Best stripclubs in the Alpha Quad. If you don't mind green.
    P is for Planet Q, a Federation colony and the home of Thomas Leighton, one of the only surviving eyewitnesses to the massacre ordered by Governor Kodos of Tarsus IV twenty years earlier.
    Q is for Quatloos.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    B is for the Beta Quadrant, one-quarter of our own Milky Way Galaxy and only partially explored by known science.
    C is for Cyrano Jones, a licensed asteroid locator and prospector who has never broken the law, at least not severely.
    D is for the Delta Quadrant, almost a complete mystery and unexplored by Alpha Quadrant science until the Federation starship Voyager was stranded there beginning in the year 2371.
    E is for the Epsilon Quadrant, still believed nonexistent under our primitive future scientific models of the structure of space, so if it makes you feel better you can substitute Epsilon IX.
    F is for France, the ancient nation-state on the European continent of Earth where future Stargazer, Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E captain Jean-Luc Picard was born and where his family lived.
    G is for Galt.
    K is for Korax, first officer aboard the D7 Klingon battle cruiser I.K.S. Gr'oth around 2268.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    P is for Planet Q, a Federation colony and the home of Thomas Leighton, one of the only surviving eyewitnesses to the massacre ordered by Governor Kodos of Tarsus IV twenty years earlier.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    R is for Rom, Grand Nagus of the Ferengi Alliance beginning at the end of the Dominion War in 2375 and the successor to the great Zek.

3. Orac

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    R is for Rom, Grand Nagus of the Ferengi Alliance beginning at the end of the Dominion War in 2375 and the successor to the great Zek.
    S is for Spock's Brain.

4. cooleddie74

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    T is for Taresians, Terrellians, Talarians, Tamarians and Tellurians.

5. BoredShipCapt'n

BoredShipCapt'n Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    U is for Underground, where the Troglytes mine zenite on Ardana.

6. Orac

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    V is for Veridian III. Where Captain Kirk died.

7. cooleddie74

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    W is for the War between Earth and her allies and the Romulan Star Empire, which began in the year 2156 and lasted four years.

8. Orac

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    W is for the War between Earth and her allies and the Romulan Star Empire, which began in the year 2156 and lasted four years.
    X is for Xindi Death Star.

9. cooleddie74

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    Y is for Y-class Earth cargo freighters of the late 21st and early 22nd centuries, decommissioned decades before the launch of Enterprise NX-01.

10. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for Galt.
    L is for Lorelei Signal.
    M is for M-113.
    Q is for Quatloos.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    Y is for Y-class Earth cargo freighters of the late 21st and early 22nd centuries, decommissioned decades before the launch of Enterprise NX-01.
    Z is for Zeon and Ekos. Both safe from Earth's corrupting influence in the new timeline. End of line.

11. cooleddie74

A is for the Archanis system, officially disputed between the Federation and the Klingon Empire until the Khitomer Accords of 2293.

12. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for the Archanis system, officially disputed between the Federation and the Klingon Empire until the Khitomer Accords of 2293.
    B is for bottomless shafts. Should never exist on a starship. Regardless of how big it is.

13. cooleddie74

B is for bottomless shafts. Should never exist on a starship. Regardless of how big it is.
    C is for the Ceti eel, one of the only surviving lifeforms on planet Ceti Alpha V after the planet's ecosystem was laid waste.

14. Orac

C is for the Ceti eel, one of the only surviving lifeforms on planet Ceti Alpha V after the planet's ecosystem was laid waste.
    D is for Dark-matter nebulas.

15. cooleddie74

E is for the Enterprise XCV-330, the first warp-powered human spacecraft to bear the name and in service many years before the much more advanced Enterprise commanded by Captain Jonathan Archer.

16. Orac

E is for the Enterprise XCV-330, the first warp-powered human spacecraft to bear the name and in service many years before the much more advanced Enterprise commanded by Captain Jonathan Archer.
    F is for Federation Funny Farm.

17. cooleddie74

G is for Gary Mitchell's friendship with James T. Kirk, which lasted fifteen years.

18. BoredShipCapt'n

G is for Gary Mitchell's friendship with James T. Kirk, which lasted fifteen years.
    H is for Harcourt Fenton Mudd.

19. cooleddie74

I is for Ilia's Oath of Celibacy before coming aboard the newly refitted Enterprise.

20. BoredShipCapt'n

I is for Ilia's Oath of Celibacy before coming aboard the newly refitted Enterprise.
    J is for Joe Tormolen. Hey, Joey, put the knife down, huh?