*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

I love the stubble. :adore:

091.jpg
:drool:

That arched eyebrow... :drool:

I love his hair.

And by hair, I mean the hair, stubble, Sybrows, arm hair, chest hair, leg hair, armpit hair... Hair. And lots of it.

The eyebrows are some of the most awesome ones I've ever seen. Maybe even only rivaled by John Belushi's eyebrow antics.

24zbo0l.jpg

md2pau.jpg

I love how in the "Isaac Mendez"/precog cartoon drawings of Sylar, ZQ's eyebrows are always drawn GIGANTIC with this huge, long face and stubble. It's hilarious.

1x209thwondersfinalissu.jpg

elleandsylar28drawingby.jpg

Well, no ZQ drool thread is complete without this:

elleandsylar.jpg

More. Please. Another reason to love the fact that ZQ is starting to get popular. He's actually getting these rather off-kilter and unusual romantic storylines as both Spock and Sylar.

Sybrows!

dywrau.jpg
2ec0w1u.jpg

Okay. And a Pinto.

op0e2v.jpg

And Spockbrows.

43.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a hysterical Heroes interview where ZQ also does the Vulcan salute in and talks about working on doing it with his right hand (and goofs off a lot with Kristen):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73pxlQLFAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPkV7amDQc

And here's ZQ and CP giving the Golden Globe to Anna Paquin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVnUBWDLbE

And here's another ZQ/CP interview at the MTV Awards where they talk about not having seen the film yet/ZQ looking forward to shaving his eyebrows again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqbKjJalj4

Last edited:
Okay. I just browsed this whole thread. THANK YOU for the pictures. Zach is one hairy dude, but I love that! Just call me old school where the men are men and the women are women. LOL

<sigh> i grow weary of the fanvids. well, mainly the ones that are just some girl drooling over how much she loves him.... and there seems to be a lot of those. i spent some time the other day cruising around youtube, and started to feel creepy for being even remotely associated with them.

and i'd rather have source material anyway, so i did a little searching. that fan site we all seem to visit is neato for sure, but i also think everybody should go to his official site - www.zacharyquinto.com - the blog is especially fun. hasn't been updated for a little while but he made a lot of posts during the press tour. he's quite articulate and his spelling is great (i'm a language geek, so sue me :p) and it's hard to beat getting descriptions, thoughts, pics from the man himself. there are shots he took himself on their big trip(s) and also a nice section of pics of him.

sorry if anybody already utilizes this, but i didn't want anyone to miss it. lest we forget in all our drooling that's he's not just sexy, but interesting as well! ;)
(and if anybody has seen that youtube vid of him walking his dog accompanied by a bloody butcher and a giant steak, there is an explanation for that. ....altho' not for why that cameraman was such an @sshole.) :confused:

...but i also think everybody should go to his official site - www.zacharyquinto.com - the blog is especially fun. hasn't been updated for a little while but he made a lot of posts during the press tour. he's quite articulate and his spelling is great (i'm a language geek, so sue me :p) and it's hard to beat getting descriptions, thoughts, pics from the man himself. there are shots he took himself on their big trip(s) and also a nice section of pics of him.

sorry if anybody already utilizes this, but i didn't want anyone to miss it.
I'm pretty sure cubbie was mining that site for quite a bit of information, back when we were still waiting for the movie to come out, but a little reminder never hurts. I'm pretty sure we also have a few language geeks around, so no problem there, either.

and i'd rather have source material anyway, so i did a little searching. that fan site we all seem to visit is neato for sure, but i also think everybody should go to his official site - www.zacharyquinto.com - the blog is especially fun. hasn't been updated for a little while but he made a lot of posts during the press tour. he's quite articulate and his spelling is great (i'm a language geek, so sue me :p) and it's hard to beat getting descriptions, thoughts, pics from the man himself. there are shots he took himself on their big trip(s) and also a nice section of pics of him.

Didn't know there was a blog. Thanks! I'll enjoy reading his take on the press tour.

Didn't know there was a blog. Thanks! I'll enjoy reading his take on the press tour.

Day 1: Karl shoved a microphone up his mouth. It took three hours for the doctors to remove it.

Day 2: Leonard Nimoy yelled at me for dropping his luggage as we went into the hotel.

Day 3: I caught Zoe canoodling with Chris Pine. What's up with that?

Day 4: Said to heck with it and started canoodling with Chris Pine.

Day 5: Got tackled by some crazy chick from Texas. She had nice boobs, though.

Day 6: Must watch out for that crazy chick from Texas. She's back. :(

Day 1: Karl shoved a microphone up his mouth. It took three hours for the doctors to remove it.

Day 2: Leonard Nimoy yelled at me for dropping his luggage as we went into the hotel.

Day 3: I caught Zoe canoodling with Chris Pine. What's up with that?

Day 4: Said to heck with it and started canoodling with Chris Pine.

Day 5: Got tackled by some crazy chick from Texas. She had nice boobs, though.

Day 6: Must watch out for that crazy chick from Texas. She's back. :(

:guffaw:

Day 7: Karl says he recognises her and thanks me for taking her attention.

Day 8: Am hiding under the bus

Back