SMALLVILLE Winter Hiatus Thread *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ No. I'm telling you guys now that he's a spirit that no one can see who chose to attend his son's wedding and sit by his wife. It's possible Clark could glance at him. He's the spirit of Jonathon that we saw in the opener.

2. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

He's Darkseid. :borg:

:lol:

3. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

The final scene will be Tom Welling getting kidnapped by Dean Cain, Brandon Routh and Henry Cavill. And then you see Cain, Routh and Cavill all revealing their Superman outfits and flying off into the air.

4. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I was watching Tom on Jimmy Fallon just now...he seems like a cool guy. :) He said if you are looking for Lois & Clark to be together and looking for the \S/uit...you'll be happy. In a clip they played I don't know if it is from Prophecy or the Finale...he is talking to Lois and he says she isn't in his way but by his side and then puts on the glasses. :p As soon as a clip is on YT I will post it. :bolian:

[edit]here is a handy-cam clip of the scene; [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqNGnuqGpkM&feature=player_embedded[/yt]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqNGnuqGpkM&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  5. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Now THAT would be surprising.

:devil:

6. Admiral_Young

I'm really dreading this wedding stuff. They should have done a wedding episode earlier in the season. Sigh.

7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

They do it this way and we don't have to see the honeymoon.

8. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Vice Admiral Admiral

9. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Oh.

Well I was starting to think they were going to pull the old "reward" card. You know, Jor-El spews some bogus hocus-pocus to undo his previous bogus hocus-pocus as a "gift" for vanquishing the ultimate evil or whatever.

10. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

No, no, waaaaaaaay too many details for Kelly and Brian to keep track of.

:lol:

I'm with AY on this; I'm kinda dreading the wedding.

11. Admiral_Young

Nah Jor-El's gift is bestowing Lois his son's powers in tonight's episode lol.

Sam Witwer talks about what might have happened had Sam assumed Zod's identity. I love his quote where he talks about his conversation with the producers. Apparently we're not the only ones who are befuddled with the decisions Brian and Kelly make.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32210

I saw the Jimmy Fallon interview. Thought Tom actually did a great job and was at ease. He looked good in his suit too. I laughed when he said he was 24 (obvious mistake) and needed a chaperon.I'm getting more worried about the finale. He said fans will be satisfied about seeing the suit...the suit doesn't mean "Superman". Sigh.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  12. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Vice Admiral Admiral

Erica Durance talks about Rosenbaum coming back

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1gzAQqcdhM[/YT]

13. Admiral_Young

Since Trekker started that week long finale thread...is there a need for this to remain open? If Jetfire permits it I'd like to ask a mod to close it :(

14. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Yeah this can be closed. :bolian:

[edit] I will leave you all with my final thoughts on the series though...It wasn't perfect and even though I felt the quality dropped in the last 3 seasons with some cool stuff being added that we didn't get the first 7 seasons...over all I feel the 10 year journey was worth it...I just hope we get a fantastic finale. :)

Note: I would appreciate it if no one posted in this thread until it is locked. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.