SMALLVILLE Winter Hiatus Thread *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

Lois gets Clark's powers? So they are ripping off Lois and Clark now? They are doing this episode just before the finale? :rommie:

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Interesting. Getting Clark's powers for a day sounds like something from "All-Star Superman".

3. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

This is all part of the kitchen sink thing. :sigh: I really don't care if Lois gets Clark's powers for a day...the season has been ruined anyway with all the time they have wasted with stuff like "Harvest" & "Fortune".

4. StarTrek1701

StarTrek1701 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

As I said upthread, the show is going off with a whimper not a bang. :(

5. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

According to Johns, that is intentional.

With the unpleasable fanbase of Smallville, people still would have bitched.

The one against Zod was pretty good.

No, they are adapting something that has happened in the comics multiple times. I love it when fans bitch that Smallville needs to do more stuff from the comics, but when it is announced, they bitch again.

6. Admiral_Young

^ Yep. Exactly. It's just how Smallville has used the mythology and history that has some fans questioning it lol. The execution hasn't always been there.

@StarTrek1701 there's no need to repeat yourself. We saw your post the first time. :rolleyes:

7. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

One good fight scene in a ten season show. That's a pretty bad record. The fights have never been great on the show.

Lana Lang turned into a witch and got stupid magic powers a bunch of times in the comics. That doesn't mean Smallville should have ever done it.

8. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

And she will probably fly with Kryptonian powers before Clark.

9. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

Tom Welling, Kelly Shouders and Al Gough on the Smallville finale, airing May 13th.

Click here for more. I guess as speculation has said we probably won't see Welling in the Superman suit until the last moment, or last few moments, of the finale. However Souders seems to imply it will be a single moment.

10. Admiral_Young

^ That's pretty much what I'm expecting. Sigh.

11. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

Well we shouldnt have expected anything else should we.

12. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

I expected little people in dancing clogs doing "Thriller."

For realz.

13. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Ditto that. Sadly, that's what I've been figuring for the past three or four seasons now.

14. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Which is sad because fans have been wanting more. I am not sure how long this moment will be but fans will be horribly disappointed & angry to just get 10-30 seconds of CGI Superman. :(

15. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

You seriously think it will be CGI, Jet and that Welling really won't put on the suit? I keep thinking of a comment that Dean Cain made back when he appeared as Vandal Savage: "If the guy doesn't wear the suit, then he's not Superman."

:lol:

16. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    I don't know if it will be just CGI but they have given no indication from anything I have read that we will see Welling in the suit...it is a big deal and if they are keeping it under wraps until the "Finale" airs then ok...I know I want more than just a "moment" of Superman...I wanted half of the "Finale" to see Tom in the suit and Superman in action...the whole notion of 10-30 seconds of him flying off and being mostly CGI would suck. :(

17. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

If anyone wants to know what Michael Rosenbaum is up to, his new show Breaking In debuts tonight on FOX after American Idol. But he's only a recurring character.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JelXjf_Lk[/yt]

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

That looks like it might be funny...but I don't see it lasting...especially on FOX. :lol:

19. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Better than a Voyager ending, I suppose.

"Andthentheyallgothomejustfinethanksforwatchingkbye."

20. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Or the Enterprise ending that wasn't even an episode of their show, but of TNG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.