SMALLVILLE Winter Hiatus Thread *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ Ten years and I've never been able to get on set. Even when they've had open sets. That's one thing I'll miss when the show ends. It was good to it's fans.

2. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Looking back just on season 10 it has been pretty underwhelming...which has me more worried about the eps remaining and the finale itself.

After "Homecoming" I was really excited about the rest of the season and we got a few good eps...but the 10th season has pretty much been wasted.

With "Kent", "Booster", "Dominion", "Prophecy" & "Finale"...both parts...they don't have much time to wow us and make this 10 year journey end on high.

[edit]
    From Craig at K-Site.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
  3. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/ask-ausiello-spoilers-greys-anatomy-glee-smallville/

I assume the scenes are with Clark. :lol: The lack of spoilers sucks. :(

4. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

What is there to spoil? The scene where Laura Vandervoort puts on the Supergirl costume and flies off into the air as Smallville's final scene, thus completing the show's destiny? :lol:

5. Admiral_Young

I expected lockdown to occur as we got closer to show wrap. There are going to be very little spoilers coming out and I'd be surprised if a pic of Tom in the costume will be forthcoming any time before the May 13th finale. The series has SLOWLY and PAINFULLY been building up to the moment where Clark becomes Superman. I truly believe that they're going to wait until the show airs it.

Like the quote I provided Proc...the kitchen sink mentality only works when it's executed properly. It's just teasing otherwise (I'm paraphrasing myself big time!!!). This season has been a big let down after the hype and expectation we had in the summer time. I once more did my flip flop action...and you guys mocked me for it just like in the past lol, but now I've seriously only seen four episodes this season. This has been as bad as the Doomsday season was. Everything has seemed disjointed...

6. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Well the actors are pretty much done after today...when Smallville returns April 15th it is will be the final journey to the end. 10 years. :( Remember CW is showing the "Pilot" April 8th.

7. Admiral_Young

Yep. I might actually watch it lol.

8. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

The first season was pretty rough...but way better than S8, S9 & most of S10 so far. :lol:

9. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

The CW's Official Description For "Kent"
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/kentdescription.htm

Fun. :lol:

10. Admiral_Young

Awww booo.....another U episode.

11. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

The writers sure love wasting time, especially during the final season.

12. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

The only way another alternate U story will be interesting is if we find the darkness already won over there. Otherwise we will get role reversal with Clark/Jonathan and spin our wheels for an hour.

13. Admiral_Young

^ Which is boring and pointless. I guess that is the scene in the clip where it shows Jonathon kicking Clark over in a chair. Ugh. This season has been such a disappointment after starting out with potential.

14. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

At least Ally will be in the finale after all. I had been hoping, but hadn't really counted on it happening.

15. Admiral_Young

^ Yeah I except her scenes will be as small as Michael's were. Apparently she was in and out pretty quickly as well. Wham, bam, thank you Chlovage!!

16. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

And see she's the kind of person you have to take your time with.

17. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

Wow. These two quotes tell me so much LOL

At this point i'm reminded of a Seinfeld episode.

"I just want it to be done so I can get some sleep"

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

19. Admiral_Young

I wish they didn't turn Lois into Chloe :(

20. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

"Hi, Clark. I just drove here in my new Yaris while chewing just one piece of Stride gum the whole time to say good luck. Now I have to go watch some Gossip Girl. See ya!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.