• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Contest: ENTER SF&F Avatar Contest: Great Adaptations

3-FBjvu-JSp-RMT.gif

Foundation based on the books by Isaac Asimov.
 
Hi everyone--I will be putting up the thread over the weekend, probably on Sunday as I have work and social obligations tomorrow.
 
I might be able to squeeze in another one on Sunday before the poll, but since Kai is stopping here, I probably should too. I'll close with one that I liked, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone else say they've even watched it.

#7
great-adaptations-av7.gif

Shining Girls, based on the novel by Lauren Beukes
 
I might be able to squeeze in another one on Sunday before the poll, but since Kai is stopping here, I probably should too. I'll close with one that I liked, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone else say they've even watched it.

#7
great-adaptations-av7.gif

Shining Girls, based on the novel by Lauren Beukes

I've not even heard of this but now I'm intrigued.

I have two more that I want to post but haven't had time to create the gifs so I will probably get one up tomorrow and the second Sunday before I close this pretty successful contest.

Well done to everyone who has contributed this time around, and welcome to those "non regulars" who contributed. Hope to see you back next time.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top