Set blueprint exchange

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Redgeneral, May 10, 2014.

1. cardinal biggles

cardinal biggles A GODDAMN DELIGHT Moderator

2. cardinal biggles

cardinal biggles A GODDAMN DELIGHT Moderator

Regarding the TFF bridge chairs, I've been able to find the following appearances:

TFF: Enterprise-A bridge
    TNG - "The Most Toys": Shuttlebay on Kivas Fajo's ship
    TUC: Enterprise-A bridge
    GEN: Enterprise-B bridge - chairs for launch guests
    VOY - "Message in a Bottle": Prometheus bridge

Can anyone recall any other uses?

3. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

It's not from the shows or movies , but they were used as the chairs on the bridge simulator in the Starfleet Academy computer game. The physical chairs, at least. On full-CG bridges, they used the TWOK-style chairs to go with their TWOK-style bridge. The captain's chair also seems to be the TFF version.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  4. Lt. Washburn

Lt. Washburn Captain Captain

They are some of the most used chairs in all of Star Trek. They're everywhere you keep a lookout for them.

5. Ryann866

Ryann866 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The TFF bridge chairs were used everywhere over the years... but the original bridge chairs for TMP-TVH seem to have never been used. Post 1986 I've noticed that the chairs only turn up in "The Naked Now", "The Battle" and then "The Outrageous Okona", as the chair on the bridge of his freighter. The one he sits in.
    http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/s2/2x04/okona015.jpg

Sidenote... one of the big chairs from TSFS's version of the Excelsior turned up in "Home Soil:, knocked over in the lab set, without the big green light at the base. http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/s1/1x17/homesoil087.jpg

I would have thought they would have used these chairs more, since I've never seen them turn up at auctions over the years.

Sibyl likes this.
  6. Sibyl

Sibyl Caffeine Pill Popper Rear Admiral

I was watching "The Battle" last night and noticed that in one scene on the Stargazer bridge that the headrest for the Navigator's chair was turned upside down, but remedied later in the ep.

7. Count

Count Commander Red Shirt

Guys, if we don't have this, we should.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/540268160/1-star-trek-tng-set-blueprint-epi-icarus

They give the best close up shots of the small science lab and the battle bridge + ready room layouts that I've seen thus far.

Also, obviously, the gym layout from Icarus factor.

Also, Starbase 515's exterior from Samaritan Snare:
    https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/540272048/1-star-trek-tng-set-blueprint-epi?ref=related-2

Ferengi Bridge and Hathaway engineering:
    https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/554070969/1-star-trek-tng-set-blueprint-epi-peak?ref=related-3

And this:

https://www.astromart.com/classifieds/details.asp?classified_id=945597

8. batboy853

batboy853 Captain Captain

Haha, is that the door that Wesley couldn't figure out? Although I think they went with a different design in the episode.

9. Lt. Washburn

Those are great. The description at the second site says they'll send more pics if someone emails them. Definitely do that!

10. Star Trek Apolgist

Star Trek Apolgist Lieutenant Red Shirt

m
    I provided the last link in an earlier post, it claims one image to be the Hathaway Engineering, but it did not match at all, to many walls. The Link you provided above it marked Hathaway Engineering is a lot closer. It does have a few details wrong, it does not show the door behind Riker as he enters, and the panel on the lower left is different. In the episode it was one panel area in this image, it is two. But it is the closest to the Hathaway Engineering so thanks for the links.

11. batboy853

Hey Redgeneral, it's been awhile since we've heard from ya! Are you still working on the voyager sets?

Also has anyone seen anything surface from Discovery? I'm curious how they have their sets laid out. It would appear that they redressed the quarters of the shenzhou to the Discovery and seem to use that room as several others by removing a wall here or there.

12. Redgeneral

Redgeneral Commander Red Shirt

I've been offline for a while due to an accident - I fell down the stairs, broke a bone in my foot and injured my back. I'm currently stuck on the sofa with my foot up.

It's a little frustrating as I was part way through drawing up the corridor blueprint.

Depending on how well I heal, I hope to get back to work on the plans end of December/ start of January.

13. Bernard Guignard

Bernard Guignard Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sorry to read about your accident . Just heal well take your time we will still be here .

14. Mytran

Mytran Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yikes, that sounds messy. Take all the time you need, we aren't going anywhere

15. Sibyl

Sibyl Caffeine Pill Popper Rear Admiral

Eek! Sorry to hear that. :(

16. batboy853

Sorry to hear, hope you have a quick recovery!

17. Lt. Washburn

Sorry to hear this. Get well soon!

18. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

All the best

19. Count

Count Commander Red Shirt

20. batboy853

I thought we did, but not seeing it in the flickr album...