Set blueprint exchange

What a great find! I'm impressed to see that the shuttlebay space doors are included too, even though they were always seen as a special effect on the show.

Yea, also you can see the dotted line for the cargo bay wild wall as well.

The physical shuttlebay did appear a few times (Alice springs to mind). But they used it more and more as a CG replacement in later seasons. Seems to me they built the set expecting to get more use of it ala TNG, only to go with CG replacement later.

I can't really thing of any episodes where the _entire_ shuttlebay set was shown in the earlier seasons, and the later seasons it was definitely CG by the time the Delta Flyer came along.

Last edited:
I think there is a shot of the shuttle in Voy Counterpoint

Some new prints in my collection. Enterprise-B Bridge, corridor/Deflector room and Sickbay or and a bonus...What do you think it is? :D

STUntitledSets1.jpg

STUntitledSets2.jpg

STUntitledSets3.jpg

STUntitledSets4.jpg

Speaking of repurposing, Voyager's sets get a whole new facet once you realize that the pattern strips all over the place actually come from the leach line for a septic tank:
mcrk7q.jpg
So I'm curious where I can find this stuff. It would be cool to use. Any ideas?

I think this question has come up before in separate threads, the company that produced it I want to say is no longer producing it....

A lot smaller than I expected! Do I recall some sort of freestanding console as well?

Matron when they would do a viewscreeen shot, they never build a full set. Most of the time is just one wall.

Back