Contest: VOTE September 2019 Art Challenge "Spytember" voting thread

Who will walk away unscathed into the shadows? Pick your winner!

• Soran77 - Classified vessel

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Cyfa - Type 9 Esprit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starscape - Elias Vaughn

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Michael - Trek: IMPOSSIBLE

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • BorgMan - Dark Shadow

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BorgMan

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Welcome everyone… or should I say no one? September was Spy Month (or Spytember, depending who you ask) and our contestants delved into the deepest depths to give us a glimpse of what happens when the lights go out (or never were there in the first place).

Now, dear viewer, I expect you to choose!

- - - 72 HOURS REMAINING - - -

Will it be Soran’s highly classified hybrid vessel? If so, just don’t ask where all the technology comes from…

TK7HN4a.png

Maybe Double-O-forty-7’s convertible Type 9 shuttle Esprit by Cyfa?

Starfleet%2BIntelligence%2BType%2B9%2Bsubmersible%2Bshuttle%2B-%2BEsprit%2BPPW%2B306-R.jpg

How about famed Federation Spy Elias Vaughn? Famous only after his untimely and quite mysterious death, of course, which is why Starscape could get this great mugshot…

HuzVfdB.jpg

Or will we be all cloistered to the brand new colour TV the neighbors bought to watch Michael’s Trek: IMPOSSIBLE?

jIQGWmZ.png

Perhaps you are more curious as to where the USS Meuse picked up such a particular warp shadow in my own Dark Shadow?

N3zSevM.jpg

Whew, sorry for the delay! I participated in the 24 Hour Comic Day with a couple of friends over the weekend which still leaves me to be a little out of it after all the hours working and drawing.

Anyway, thank you for the win! This was a really fun contest and I'm happy people seem to like the piece. Now I'll hurry and get the new contest up an running. :)

EDIT: Here's the new contest!

Back