Sell me on Kes.

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Plomeek Broth, Feb 20, 2014.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I already mated Janeway with 7 and gave them a baby, named Phoebe after Janeway's sister. I have been mating Janeway with 7 and giving them a baby for YEARS. Harry Kim is the surrogate for the baby because he is not particularly useful and after he births the child via caesarean he will have a scar and chicks dig scars so he will be getting something out of the arrangement.

But see this is very radical for me, very mind expanding to mate my least favorite VOY character (Kes) with my most favorite Trek character (7) and give them a nice baby together. I'm like really liberal minded even talking about this.

2. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Noooooooooo! Not Kes' ears. The kid will grow up to look like Dr. Sevrin in TOS: The Way to Eden, only with hair.

4. teacake

I'm trying to be generous here Melakon.

Truthfully Kes's ears look like vulvas.

5. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

6. teacake

^because she can explode people with them?

I think the Borg would be able to kill her though she might take out a cube before they did.

7. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

So who would win in a fight: Kes, or River Tam?

8. 2takesfrakes

See, this is why I have such a problem understanding Kes like these other people do. It's her alien powers. The qualities Jennifer Lien brings - her beautiful face and body and that sexy voice ... and her sweetness, of course - all that is relatable. But throw in all of these mystical qualities, and my footing fails to find purchase.

9. teacake

I think Kes would beat River. Kes is super alien super power, River is genetically tweaked human. THOUGH.. maybe if River got in first she would just stop Kes's heart?

I never understood why the Jedi have to fight, fight, fight when surely they could use the Force to just stop an opponent's heart or if they didn't want to kill them they could just zap them into unconsciousness?

10. 2takesfrakes

Are midicholorians the source of Kes' Magic? For me, this is why she remains a mystery. An enigma. Elusive ...

11. teacake

Because she would beat your ass?

12. 2takesfrakes

That goes back to what I was trying to say before, actually ... her beautiful, cyan eyes have the power to make men bend to her will. Who needs phasers and photon torpedoes, when she bats those baby blues? And yes, with her telekenetic (sp.) abilities ... she doesn't need a man's protection! Yet, she does need a man, that much is certain. And it should've been Tom and in the proper timeline. Her quiet, unrequited sentiments should've been reciprocated, I tell you.

13. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

River is out of it and Kes is chasing butterflies.

You stick them two into Thunderdome and they're just going to braid each others hair.

14. Melakon

Two girls enter! Two girls leave! Two girls enter! Two girls leave!

15. teacake

^That's really hot Melakon.

16. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

This thread went in a weird direction for a bit but Seven impregnating Kes could make sense. Maybe the Ocompan transfer genes by touch (for teacake's sake, heavy petting).

I would have liked to see that.

If they were both at their best, Kes would decimate River. Kes would be able to perceive any aggressive thought or action River plans to commit and what can River do against Kes' ability to rip Voyager apart with her mind? No contest.

17. Melakon

Thanks. Mad Max 3 needed a scene with two women in the Thunderdome.

18. teacake

Thanks! but I want scissor conceptions now, this Kes/7 breeding as proposed by 2takes has raised my expectations on what Trek will deliver!! Besides it makes sense because uh..

fluids and geography

If we can see Riker and Troi in bed in NEM obviously doing it I don't think this is too much to ask.

19. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

If they made a deal with HBO or Netflix, it'll be fine but PG sex scenes leaves it all to the imagination.

Would you rather have a suggestive sex scene with Seven and Kes, or scissoring?

20. teacake

I want it to be obvious what is going on under the discretely placed sheet. Like in Nemesis.