Season 15 announced as the next instalment in The Collection Blu-ray range

Shaka Zulu

Commodore
Commodore
...but only in the UK.

Tom Baker's fourth season as the Fourth Doctor is the next release to come to Blu-ray when The Collection – Season 15 releases later this year.

Doctor Who fans can continue to build their own home archive on Blu-ray with a SEVEN DISC box set of the 15th Season from 1977, starring Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor. Containing six classic stories, this limited-edition set is packed with hours of new and exclusive material.

DW_S15_Packshot_actual-4s-27871dc97b.jpg

Here's the amazing ad/trailer for it, starring Louise Jameson as Leela:

Apologies if this has already been posted.

For the UK patrons of this BBS, the retailers: Amazon, HMV, Zavvi and Rarewaves.

I have an important, for me, question: Does the smaller, more "manageable" casing of this set (presumably sold in the US) contain the same booklet and do the discs have the same art?

I have an important, for me, question: Does the smaller, more "manageable" casing of this set (presumably sold in the US) contain the same booklet and do the discs have the same art?

Nope. Just the stories and extras (e.g. interviews, making-ofs, etc.) All converted into 29.97fps NTSC format.

Of course, "Revelation of the Daleks" in the US has a slightly altered soundtrack for one scene, but these issues are few and far between.

Back