Scribble's scribbles

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sibyl, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

Hang in there, @Scribble, I'm sure everything will turn out just fine eventually. Everyone goes through a rough patch in their lives at some point.

Sibyl likes this.
  2. Sibyl

Sibyl Caffeine Pill Popper Rear Admiral

Thanks. I'm just trying to adjust to living alone for the first time in my life. I've always been with someone, whether it was a parents or spouses.

The negativity is out of my life, and I can finally move on. :)

Not sure if I need to make an appearance in court tomorrow, though. No one had told me what's going on.

(Just staring at that avatar of mine and imagining a physical, silver, brass, and bronze pin in my hands...soon.)

3. Sibyl

@FormerLurker

Very sorry for my post right after yours. As you might imagine with my response, I'm not exactly "right in the head" at the moment. ;)

Even less so after today. They had their court date and were released, though there is a no-contact order and I have no idea where they are staying and whether or not they still have a job, but I'm relatively certain that alcohol is no longer involved (for now).

Yeah, I've edited my original post. :lol:

I know, I know, still talking and not doing, but it really is time for a less angry and more productive me.

I have a certain starship to model and some chairs and lots of pins to print.

4. FormerLurker

FormerLurker Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Don't worry about it, Scribble. Yes, I was indeed joking. I apologize if it seemed I was getting on your case. My sense of humor can get very dark on occasion, and I have to be careful with it. I suppose it's my fault for not being more familiar with the emoticons we have available here. I don't use them as often as I should, and this one ;) would have been appropriate in my post.

That said, I hope your ex and her whatever will leave you alone, so to speak. After what you've undoubtedly been through, you deserve a break.

5. Sibyl

Nope, all my misunderstanding and frame of mind (and horrible spelling...spellcheck doesn't ALWAYS help!).

We had a visit today and things will be okay as long as they can keep to their court-ordered sobriety.

6. Cyfa

Cyfa Commodore Commodore

Good gods! Your basement looks like my house after my nieces have descended upon it! I don't envy you the clear out. Although, once done, I imagine your sense of relief will be something worth celebrating in itself.
    Live long and prosper (no more attempts on your life, I hope), and may your basement-clearout be free of incident :)

7. Sibyl

LOL.

I'm already envisioning where my Studio Scale (8'4") Refit Enterprise will go. ;)

Pauln6 likes this.
  8. Sibyl

Just a couple of freebies in case anyone is interested in printing them (3d print files).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  9. Sibyl

I have my reasons...

[​IMG]

10. Sibyl

I was so incoherent yesterday that I could only screw around with textures, or I would've had this completed. This was as far as I got on Thursday night.

[​IMG]

As a bonus (for me), my brother offered to give me his United Cutlery Phoenix (but first, issue, before it was called The Phoenix).

Rekkert and Atolm like this.
  11. Atolm

Atolm Commodore Commodore

AWESOME! Qa'Pla!

Sibyl likes this.
  12. Santaman

Santaman Vice Admiral Admiral

Cool! :mallory:

Sibyl likes this.
  13. Sibyl

qatlho'!

I've been feeling less than wonderful the last few days (lack of sleep) so have not done any further work on this, but I hope to complete it by later today.

Then: on to this month's challenge as I have someone else looking forward to the results.

14. Sibyl

Oh, I don't know what the policy is on this, but Cyfa's awesome Alt-Trek rank pins are on Shapeways.

15. Sibyl

Not much to report, but this piece gave me a big headache and a severe lack of sleep yesterday. I like to keep everything all-quads. It such a tiny part that it almost doesn't seem worth it, but at least I learned a bunch.

[​IMG]

I really need to find a tropical rainforest HDRI image.

I'll drop the copper, soon.

16. Sibyl

If I can find the time (I truly hope I can), this will be this month's challenge project:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I haven't worked on this since last year, sometime, and this was as far as I got with it at the time.

17. Sibyl

Not sure if I'm staying up all night again, but here's a little more progress:

[​IMG]

Atolm likes this.
  18. Atolm

Atolm Commodore Commodore

pretty Awesome stuff!
    that bridge layout is rather cool :)

Mark_Nguyen and Sibyl like this.
  19. Sibyl

Thank you!

The bridge was designed by our very own @Mark_Nguyen I have his permission to work on it. :)

Last one for the (long, 48-hour day):

[​IMG]

Atolm and Mark_Nguyen like this.
  20. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Permission AND expectation, kind sir. ;) But no matter what happens, I'm honored that this little sketch has had the dust blown off and will be seen in new light!

Mark

Sibyl likes this.