Renegades: The Requiem gone from the internet?

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by King Daniel Beyond, Jul 2, 2019.

1. King Daniel Beyond

King Daniel Beyond Fleet Admiral Admiral

On Atomicnetwork.tv, when you try to play Renegades: The Requiem you just get "Sorry, this video does not exist" and only the first half of the episode is available on Youtube.

Does anyone know why it's been taken down? Some kind of technical issue since it's still on the Atomicnetwork.tv show list?

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm not sure any of these is what you are looking for.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  3. King Daniel Beyond

King Daniel Beyond Fleet Admiral Admiral

They're all the original pilot episode and part one of the two-part Renegades: The Requiem. It's the second part of The Requiem I'm looking for, where
    The Admiral goes and George Kirk's himself into the Section 6 base.
    It's supposed to be on the Atomicnetwork.tv site and it's still top of their streaming list, but when I log in and click I get
    [​IMG]
    I know there are people here who were involved with the production, and was hoping they could shed some light? Is it a technical glitch or something more?

4. Maurice

Maurice Admiral Premium Member

Oof. Randomly popped into one of them at this time index and immediately there was bad jump cut (LINK). Seriously, who edits this stuff?

5. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

I can't even find it on the less obvious streaming and file sharing apps. This is an odd one indeed. The original link in my email timed out a long time ago.

6. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

PM me if you having issues seeing the film, the original link did expire after 6 months.