Random Thoughts...or...What's on Your Mind?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sibyl, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Worf factor9

Worf factor9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Did you put faux melted butter on the popcorn? And how about the Rasinettes? If not, you missed the Total American movie theater experience. ;)

2. Swedish Borg

Swedish Borg Commodore Captain

I will, but it's one hundred episodes long, so it may take some time.;)

3. Swedish Borg

It was a long time ago, we only had real butter back then.;)

Worf factor9 likes this.
  4. Worf factor9

Get back too...me. ;)

Swedish Borg likes this.
  5. Worf factor9

;)

[​IMG]

6. Swedish Borg

:lol:

Worf factor9 and think like this.
  7. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

And 600 calorie servings of candy.

Worf factor9 and think like this.
  8. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

think likes this.
  9. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

sooo yeah Fringe the first one is free that would be the pilot--- then seasons seem to cost money on amazon?? free with commercials !! anyway in the pilot seems like everyone is melting before the commercial --- great but abrams is part of this and--- before the star trek things... I think??

do I want to pay for this is there another way? five seasons? dag -- IDK it does seem neat sorta like a John Carpenter vampire movie I remember or mmmm yeah that indiana jones melting face mmmmm no not like that LOL but then it cuts after the commercials to a sex scene mmmmm I don't have time for 5 seasons mmmm or even the pilot :( but it is interesting nonetheless.

edit add on- it figures that $10 is to own the season but just to watch is with commercials the whole thing is free= I guess with prime --- but besides I don't have time to pick up twin peaks where I left off at episode 5 I think. --- I can try the watching of this while star trek is not new with anything-

edit add on 2-- I'm in!! omg great--- what snagged me was the fact that the guy from the plane was not on the plane but showing up at the airport where the plane landed unhurt- or un melted yeah--- I am in till trek starts again. cool-

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    KimMH likes this.
  10. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Fleet Admiral Admiral

Poor Mr. Papaya.

KimMH, Mr. Laser Beam and think like this.
  11. think

fringe is so addictive OMG yeah--- I didn't know I had to watch this- :) thanks for the clue to this-

12. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

13. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

Oh that's brilliant. Did you know at one point FOX wanted him at the platform when Obama was sworn in just to promote Fringe? but the officials wouldn't allow it.

14. think

ahhhh sports --- you know there are routines of movement in the gymnastics field named after Simone Biles,.. because she was the first to do them ... and probably the only one that can do them--- OMG

back to fringe --- they are using an isolation chamber sensory deprivational thingy in the pilot while on LSD --- and special K OMG wtf if that is not addiction IDK --- mmmmm Well my addiction at least.. "lets make some LSD" quote from the show- so it might just get really deep all of a sudden -- not my exact drug of choice being that More was my primer drug of choice mmmmm I will have some more.. but yeah not any more now.

15. Gingerbread Demon

The pilot episode was great and that tank, I'm sure was a prop from Altered States which also had Blair Brown, a very much younger Blair Brown.... That was a fantastic movie

think likes this.
  16. think

I watched Altered States in college while tripping on LSD myself ,,, I still, to this day, look at my arm and wonder--- LOL

I am trapped now in a kind of addiction to this show really great it reminds me of X-Files but you know updated and all --- there were so many x-files back then.. --- all of them great- with the alien element and such-- I am going to start episode 3 of the fringe -- I don't know where this time to watch these things is coming from --- I finally saw a funny commercial some kind of progressive commercial -

Gary Mitchell likes this.
  17. Worf factor9

THE TRUTH is out There. [​IMG]

think likes this.
  18. Gingerbread Demon

Walternate is a prick. The whole
    fake Olivia story was paper thin and so obvious. I don't know what they were going for but Anna Torv just didn't nail it in that small bit of story. Other times she was brilliant but the whole fake Olivia thing was balls.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  19. Worf factor9

was paper thin and so obvious. I don't know what they were going for but Anna Torv just didn't nail it in that small bit of story. Other times she was brilliant but the whole fake Olivia thing was balls.
    [/QUOTE]

When you are feeding fake shit to möröns they lap it up. Consider our present...

think and Gingerbread Demon like this.
  20. Gingerbread Demon

Yes and yeah that's a good point.

think likes this.